Is there anyone in the NBA playing better than this man right now???

e22157e7895944922c36db32f7e3e37aa77ebc0.jpg

23 and 19 rebs tonight....check out his last few games..

[table][tr][td] Regular Season[/td] [td][/td] [td]FG[/td] [td][/td] [td]3PT[/td] [td][/td] [td]FT[/td] [td][/td] [td]Rebounds[/td] [td][/td] [td]Misc[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Date[/td] [td]Opponent[/td] [td]Score[/td] [td]GS[/td] [td]Min[/td] [td] [/td] [td]M[/td] [td]A[/td] [td]Pct[/td] [td] [/td] [td]M[/td] [td]A[/td] [td]Pct[/td] [td] [/td] [td]M[/td] [td]A[/td] [td]Pct[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Off[/td] [td]Def[/td] [td]Tot[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Ast[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]Stl[/td] [td]Blk[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]Pts[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Dec 26[/td] [td]@ DAL[/td] [td]L 101-106[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]42:22[/td] [td] [/td] [td]12[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]63.2[/td] [td] [/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]N/A[/td] [td] [/td] [td]3[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]60.0[/td] [td] [/td] [td]7[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]14[/td] [td] [/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]27[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Dec 22[/td] [td]GSW[/td] [td]W 121-108[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]39:59[/td] [td] [/td] [td]14[/td] [td]21[/td] [td]66.7[/td] [td] [/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td] [/td] [td]5[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]100.0[/td] [td] [/td] [td]6[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]18[/td] [td] [/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]33[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Dec 20[/td] [td]DEN[/td] [td]W 102-96[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]43:12[/td] [td] [/td] [td]13[/td] [td]21[/td] [td]61.9[/td] [td] [/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]100.0[/td] [td] [/td] [td]5[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]100.0[/td] [td] [/td] [td]9[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]24[/td] [td] [/td] [td]3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]32[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Dec 18[/td] [td]IND[/td] [td]W 107-94[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]40:38[/td] [td] [/td] [td]11[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]55.0[/td] [td] [/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td] [/td] [td]4[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]80.0[/td] [td] [/td] [td]3[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]16[/td] [td] [/td] [td]3[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]26[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Z-Bo is my dude...most under appreciated player in the NBA.....he just gets 20 and 10 every night w/o jumping.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

laugh.gif
i knew this was gonna be a Z-Bo thread before i even clicked it.
I' just surprised bhzmafia didn't make it.

Yeah Z-Bo gets his stats, no one denies that, but I'll be impressed if Memphis and he both stay happy all season, then I'll give him his credit.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

laugh.gif

Yeah Z-Bo gets his stats, no one denies that, but I'll be impressed if Memphis and he both stay happy all season, then I'll give him his credit.

laugh.gif

Z-Bo and Memphis are happy. Trust me. The city loves this guy like he's their own Lebron or some %%*+.

Z-Bo is my dude...most under appreciated player in the NBA.....he just gets 20 and 10 every night w/o jumping.
laugh.gif
Seriously though, he's puttin up big numbers. Besidesmaybe Pau, he's been the most consistent 4 this year.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by Big J 33

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Z-Bo and Memphis are happy. Trust me. The city loves this guy like he's their own Lebron or some %%*+.
Oh I believe you, and I really don't have anything against Zach or Memphis, but I'm very cautious
laugh.gif

Let's see if he can keep up his averages all season and not become a distraction in Memphis.

I'm glad to see them playing well and being competitive.

my fantasy team sure appreciates him and G.Wallace(who could easily be the subject of this thread)

Originally Posted by Proshares

Let's see if he can keep up his averages all season and not become a distraction in Memphis.

He's just having another typical Z-Bo type season. This isnt even a career year..

He's just having another typical Z-Bo type season. This isnt even a career year..

Statistically he's having another Z-Bo season. Everything else about him is different.

Even with this not being his career year, he's never had a month this productive, I don't think. Memphis is 7-4 this month and in like 8 of those gameshe put up big numbers.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Statistically he's having another Z-Bo season. Everything else about him is different.

Even with this not being his career year, he's never had a month this productive, I don't think. Memphis is 7-4 this month and in like 8 of those games he put up big numbers.

Really, there's nothing different about him...other than his short time in LA w/ baron, I'd love to see what kind of #'s he'd put up w/ adecent PG. He's played w/ a shoot first stoudamire, telfair, j. jack, duhon and mike conley....

Agreed, he's been beasting under the radar for a couple years now.
The only thing "cancerous" about him is his occasional lacks of offensive awareness, semi-decent defense, and attitude.

I'm no stan, BUT I hope Melo got one of these types of threads in the beginning of the season...
I really dont think anyone has been has consistent as he has (plz dont bring up Kobe, please? Just once in an NBA post?!--haha, yes i just brought him up,uhhh)

AND its definitely VERY understandable and he deserves it playing like he has after being super-written off and a blackhole of offensive possessions.
HOPEFULLY he doesnt get gassed and turn back into Chuck Randolph the turnover machine.

laugh.gif
who has the link to that youtube footage of his blackhole ways, one or two of them clips were HILARIOUS. (He literally runs out the WHOLE shotclock)

Back
Top Bottom