Is there ever going to be another white American superstar in the NBA?

Originally Posted by Johndaeyun

Ever since Bird and Stockton retired, i haven't seen a white superstar in the League.

Jason Kidd?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

nash is american. He grew up in the america system at santa clara, its not like hes a euro

If he's American, why isn't he eligible to play on Team USA?

its not fair because if a player is even 20% black they do not count as white. there are plenty of superstars who are mixed

whats the difference between canada and america? maybe in america the whites are looked down upon by blacks when they play ball...if thats the case than i dontconsider mj or any black person to be american but african

Funny thing about Joe is that he wasn't always that good. He only been ballin' for about 6 or so years. Huggins came in and lit a fire up under his%%%.

Suffice it to say, he would not have realized his potential with Beilein at the helm.

Originally Posted by Juan Baller

I consider Nash's family as racist South Africans.

indifferent.gif

Nash's family moved from South Africa because they didn't want Nash to be raised there while apartheid was going on.

for the record, i would just like to say...mike miller is currently the best white american born player in the league. i'm not inferring that he's asuperstar, i'm just sayin.

imo Love doesn't have an NBA game at all

I never understood that comment....just cause he isn't athletic (black)...he doesnt have an NBA game?

Ever heard of a pick & pop?

You obviously missed the back-to-back-to-back 3's today....

Yet you just said he was Laimbeer Vol 2.

laugh.gif

Kevin Love will be a nice player....no damn superstar.

That athleticism is a factor when he keeps getting his shots blocked inside.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

I think he will go above Beasley IF he comes out...

spaceball.gif
spaceball.gif
20080313184215121519000-gyi-565x565.jpg

yea that dude is athletic as hell....i'm pretty sure he'll get the "hard worker" treatment though
laugh.gif

Alexander goes off against slow !%# Jeff Adrien matchin him all game, and the bandwagon grabs a few more.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Yet you just said he was Laimbeer Vol 2.

laugh.gif

Kevin Love will be a nice player....no damn superstar.

That athleticism is a factor when he keeps getting his shots blocked inside.

I never said he was going to be a superstar....but once kid gets his body right....
it will be easier than you think for him to score inside in the NBA....no zone, less doubles, so the key is always open....plus he is better atpassing than 95% of the nba big men right now.

Back
Top Bottom