Is there going to be a new Niketalk t-shirt this year? 8o

Any idea if there is goin to b a new t-shirt this comin year?

Would like to see a Cool Grey Inspired NT shirt
pimp.gif

Any idea if there is goin to b a new t-shirt this comin year?

Would like to see a Cool Grey Inspired NT shirt
pimp.gif

yea im definitely interested we should start a Petition to the nt mods just to show them how serious werre about them .lmk

yea im definitely interested we should start a Petition to the nt mods just to show them how serious werre about them .lmk

If I order a shirt, will I actually get it?

Serious question because I almost bought one last night, but then I remembered someone having an issue and I didn't feel like making a thread about it.

Serious question because I almost bought one last night, but then I remembered someone having an issue and I didn't feel like making a thread about it.

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

I have always received my shirt from them..last year took a very long time on the pre-orders..but worth the wait..

I have always received my shirt from them..last year took a very long time on the pre-orders..but worth the wait..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Ok, cool.

How long of a wait am I looking at?

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Ok, cool.

How long of a wait am I looking at?

^^For the ones they have on the website..i wouldn't imagine it would take that long..maybe a week or two..could b wrong tho..

^^For the ones they have on the website..i wouldn't imagine it would take that long..maybe a week or two..could b wrong tho..

Serious question: Has anyone seen a random person on the street wearing a NT shirt?
If so did you give them the "look?"

Serious question: Has anyone seen a random person on the street wearing a NT shirt?
If so did you give them the "look?"

I always think an I$$er might shoot me, if they catch me wearing it out on the street.

I always think an I$$er might shoot me, if they catch me wearing it out on the street.

Back
Top Bottom