Is there going to be a new Niketalk t-shirt this year? 8o

someone fill me in on last years shirts that people pre-ordered..i never followed up o the thread

did they ever make them? or did you guys all get your money back?

someone fill me in on last years shirts that people pre-ordered..i never followed up o the thread

id wear an NT shirt
pimp.gif
might cop if its appealing
ya should make a NT crew neck though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

id wear an NT shirt
pimp.gif
might cop if its appealing
ya should make a NT crew neck though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

i got all 3 of my shirts

Originally Posted by wanksta23

i got all 3 of my shirts

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

LEAK ALERT !

I'm not allowed to reveal them yet, but since ya my boys ya get the first look.�
pimp.gif

�� ��� ��� ��� ��� ��� ����
Spoiler [+]
���
Make custom t-shirts at CustomInk.com
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

LEAK ALERT !

I'm not allowed to reveal them yet, but since ya my boys ya get the first look.�
pimp.gif

�� ��� ��� ��� ��� ��� ����
Spoiler [+]
���
Make custom t-shirts at CustomInk.com
30t6p3b.gif

Probably not.

The way things look right now, if we did 11th anniversary t-shirts this year they'd probably be staff F&F only. Given the volume we've been doing, the margins on the shirts are so slim that basically all it winds up doing is distributing the setup charges for the screens etc. across all of the orders. It hasn't proven a viable fund-raiser for us, which means all of the effort really only goes to making NT fans happy. That's a nice goal in and of itself, but it takes a ton of work.

If we were to to do it again, I'd probably have to take on the order fulfillment responsibilities myself and that's probably not gonna happen anytime soon.  So, for the time being, what's in stock on the storefront is still available but no new t-shirts are being produced.

That's not to say there's nothing in the works, though.  Never say never.

Probably not.

The way things look right now, if we did 11th anniversary t-shirts this year they'd probably be staff F&F only. Given the volume we've been doing, the margins on the shirts are so slim that basically all it winds up doing is distributing the setup charges for the screens etc. across all of the orders. It hasn't proven a viable fund-raiser for us, which means all of the effort really only goes to making NT fans happy. That's a nice goal in and of itself, but it takes a ton of work.

If we were to to do it again, I'd probably have to take on the order fulfillment responsibilities myself and that's probably not gonna happen anytime soon.  So, for the time being, what's in stock on the storefront is still available but no new t-shirts are being produced.

That's not to say there's nothing in the works, though.  Never say never.

Well is there anyway we could create a shirt or fitted on one of those websites and people could order them seperately? It'd still be the official design but no point in having Meth do all this work for everyone if they can do it on their own.

Well is there anyway we could create a shirt or fitted on one of those websites and people could order them seperately? It'd still be the official design but no point in having Meth do all this work for everyone if they can do it on their own.

meth it's time for a NT fitted cap - getting blank new era's are too rare and expensive but a generic black fitted with a NT logo would be flames. just do sizes 6 1/2 - 8 and only make the color black to cut back on costs. thoughts?

meth it's time for a NT fitted cap - getting blank new era's are too rare and expensive but a generic black fitted with a NT logo would be flames. just do sizes 6 1/2 - 8 and only make the color black to cut back on costs. thoughts?

Originally Posted by jtc85

Originally Posted by jtc85

Back
Top Bottom