IS THERE SUCH THING AS A "GENDER TYPE" CAR??? VOL. DUDE DRIVING AN ALTIMA COUPE!?

I remember when dude was thinking about buying a BMW X5 and people were saying that it was mainly a female's truck unless he got some type of version.

Are cars really made for certain genders. Is a Mustang Convertable for a female and a Corvette Convertable for a male??

is a Range Rover for a dude but the RR Sport for a female??

according to my years on the internet, anything under 20K is a chick's car
laugh.gif

Lemme as you this, my dude, would you ever catch yourself rolling in a Volkswagen Beetle???
PS: The new Altimas are nice.

I don't believe in it but the majority does. If I want to drive a beetle or a scion tC I will.

Dudes say coupes are female cars...

Then turn around and say a Ferrari/Lambo/Porsche is
pimp.gif
or copped when they get their money right.

convertible CLK in baby blue
convertible Audi A4 in baby blue
minivans
station wagons
jeep liberty
older audi TT
older porsche boxter

I never understood why men drove Celicas or Miatas or even some models of convertables. That !%+! looks wrong.

I always felt that smaller cars were for women. I have always driven (owned) big bodies. As I have matured and been through situations, I say that any car isfor whoever is paying for it.

Personally, I'm always going to drive a bigger more powerful car and/or truck. To each his/her own

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

ive been thinkin about coppn this car... is it a chick car??? reall talk
90r4mx.jpg
i found it for 5000

Go for it. Just make sure to get it check out and know that maintenance on BMW's is a higher than other cars. Also, make sure you can fit comfortably in itfor extended periods.

Mustangs are unisex. Altima's should be for the chicks and dudes should stick to the Maxima's or jump over to Infiniti.

V6 mustangs are chick cars. The GTs I don't consider chick cars but an auto vert is questionable.

I always that Scion TCs are the epitome of a chick car.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Lemme as you this, my dude, would you ever catch yourself rolling in a Volkswagen Beetle???
PS: The new Altimas are nice.

not at all homie
laugh.gif

I drive an Armada but thinking about buyin either an M35 or a GS450. If go the truck route I was thinking an X5 myself...

Back
Top Bottom