IS THERE SUCH THING AS A "GENDER TYPE" CAR??? VOL. DUDE DRIVING AN ALTIMA COUPE!?

Originally Posted by BlastaMasta8

So an Altima Coupe is a chick car? I was thinking of buying that or a g35.

You're actually listening to all this?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by daproblem53

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

X5s

< / Jay-Z >
We give em to baby mamas ????
nerd.gif
what song is this again? or was it a freestyle?
show you how to do this.

eww...that car looks like its asking for some lipstick
laugh.gif

the inside of that car is probably bigger than your room..

Drive whatever the hell you like.

smh.gif
@ anyone taking a rapper's word as the gospel. People being such sheep that they can't even make a damn decision on their own. They may like a car,but because Jay-Z said "we give em' to baby momma's" then that must mean I can't drive it....

Lames.

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

Drive whatever the hell you like.

smh.gif
@ anyone taking a rapper's word as the gospel. People being such sheep that they can't even make a damn decision on their own. They may like a car, but because Jay-Z said "we give em' to baby momma's" then that must mean I can't drive it....

Lames.

I agree with you man. When I started this thread I was wondering what people would say about a dude driving certain cars. I beleive a person should drivewhatever they want. But you know NT has certain guidelines
eyes.gif
aboutowning cars and what type to own
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ekinsearcher

Bmw 3 series.

2 of my friends drive these and they are dudes. I never thought it was a female car.

i don't really buy into that gender car nonsense, if you like it then drive it. However, in some cases, I see where people are coming from when they sayit's a chick car, ex. VW bug.
But I don't see how cats say any convertible is a female car, or a V6 'stang.

I have not seen one women around here drive a miata. They're all men.

I personally wouldn't drive a Miata or a VW Beetle. Even if I liked them, I would not be able to fit in them.

I know a dude that drives a Scion Tc. My uncle drives a Prius. I'd drive a Prius even though the style is ehh. Though, I'd probably get a different gassaver.

Personally, I think the VW Beetle and the PT Cruiser are chick cars. MAYBE the Mini Cooper depending...

I remember my friends use to clown on another friend because he thinks a PT is a nice ride
laugh.gif

I dont see how a Miata is a chick car...

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

civic coupe, jetta, scions, prius, and most cars that are white have a girlish look to me
i could argue against that, my car wasnt to girly, and its white.

when it comes to cars it all depends on what you do to it, agressive wheels, a mean drop, and a lip kit or something can make or break your whip.

get what you like. and btw altima coupe isnt a girls car, although i wouldnt whip it cuz a g35 looks way better.

154ikg2.jpg

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

^ That yours? Needa step that offset up.

its actually all parted out now, that pic was before i threw some spacers in, im in the market for a 07 tl-s now.

So basically my only options are Chargers, Mags, or something else $25k+.

This post is absurd. Some of the cars mentioned are obviously targeted toward women. But other cars, mentioned, craziness.

Back
Top Bottom