Is This Blackface? vol. Olympic Edition

but we're not talkin about anything in life

we're talking about the probability that a rich privileged white girl may think that playing with racism is funny

what does science tell you is the probability of that happening?

im gonna call em like i see em

lets not infantilize the girl now shes damn 19 years old not 5

you can see it as sucker **** i cant stop you but im not gonna be going around praising someone who is black if thats how they are

its fair to say i dont know her and just basing it off pics but i mean how much does it take before you have to call a spade a spade?

and even still, the hostility tht was directed at me wasnt because of what i said about simone, but the "lil white girl"

Not infantilizing. I might just be older than you but that's a youngin to me.

If it's fair to say you don't know her and you're basing it off pics, it should be fair to say that 5-7 pictures isn't enough to come to a conclusion like that. Agree or disagree? You have these knee jerk reactions man you said yourself in this very thread. It's not enough to call a spade a spade IMO but that's me.

I'm not mad at you for your opinion and I'm glad you call it like you see it. It's good to have other perspectives even if you don't agree.

She's just a girl taking pics to me and these are only the ones we've seen. Keep that in mind. Shorty could have a whole iPhone camera roll full of pics of her and black athletes and friends, we just don't know. To come to such a harsh conclusion about her like that isn't fair, that's some Fox news tactic type **** and you know this.

Is it racist everytime a white person gets a tan?

Melanin appropriation :lol:

Vultures :smh:

but we're not talkin about anything in life

we're talking about the probability that a rich privileged white girl may think that playing with racism is funny

what does science tell you is the probability of that happening?

Go back to my jury/legal example then...when the majority agrees you're guilty and 99% here do, take your L because you don't have a reasonable excuse other than "you can't be 100% sure" which is not reasonable at all majority rules here and you're guilty we're not buying it

Last edited:
maybe it is wrong and unfair but with the hype machine rolling, white supremacy likes to select its "ambassadors" and prop them up early

ill err on the side of skepticism and hope to be proven wrong

i havent said anything to denigrate any of her accomplishments, im merely commenting on what i think her personality is like

she can still be all those great things, first balck gymnast to x,y,z etc etc and still be a ****

Last edited:
once again denying my experience

who are you to say that its totally 100% unreasonable?

how do u know i dont have experience with white girls playing with blackface in just this very manner which informs my opinion on her behavior?

you dont, but you want majority rule because its simply the most expedient way of you getting to say "im right and youre wrong"

do you not think there are any racial implications of white people wanting to tan but looking down on darker skinned people?

This is a serious question?

It's a valid enough question that huffpost wrote an article about it this year.

Features that we were told made us ugly are now sought after either naturally or through surgery. Whether it's skin tone, body shape, lip size.

The problem comes when white people run to fell us it's not valid, or serious.

maybe it is wrong and unfair but with the hype machine rolling, white supremacy likes to select its "ambassadors" and prop them up early

ill err on the side of skepticism and hope to be proven wrong

i havent said anything to denigrate any of her accomplishments, im merely commenting on what i think her personality is like

she can still be all those great things, first balck gymnast to x,y,z etc etc and still be a ****

Based all off of a couple pics you saw on the net huh?

This is the same Asian dude who tried to tell black people how to deal with white supremacy.

And said let go of the past because it has no influence on the present day......

and said we take the power out of racism by ignoring it.

Can't really expect this guy to know what he's talking about on this topic.
all the times ive been called Jackie Chan, Yao Ming, Bruce Lee, a *****, or told to go back to Japan/China/Korea/Vietnam...

i guess i have no idea what im talking about.

since a lot that was coming from everybody but white people.

go figure. 

Last edited:

[thread="652604"] [/thread]

once again denying my experience

who are you to say that its totally 100% unreasonable?

how do u know i dont have experience with white girls playing with blackface in just this very manner which informs my opinion on her behavior?

you dont, but you want majority rule because its simply the most expedient way of you getting to say "im right and youre wrong"

There you go again with the 100% unreasonable lol man this is the last time I'm gonna say it some things in life we can't be absolutely 100% sure about which is why we have things like jurors and theories to help us accept things even when there is a small chance they could be different technically speaking that's all I'm trying to say and I understand what you are saying too but sometimes you just have to accept that you possibly may be wrong too, in this case it's over 95% chance you are according to the jurors here on NT

@Ingenious Nick  

what does he do play model minority politics?
nerd.gif

all the times ive been called Jackie Chan, Yao Ming, Bruce Lee, a *****, or told to go back to Japan/China/Korea/Vietnam...

i guess i have no idea what im talking about.

since a lot that was coming from everybody but white people.

go figure. 

Annnnd there it is

and it was a time those 12 jurors were all white and we called it justice just like we do today all the same

if its not blackface thats great, but with her having simone standing right next to her too it rubs me the wrong way upon lookin at it

like "hey simone i look like you now haha isnt that funny?"

yall are feeding into this way too much... my girl puts on a mask every other day and sits next to me so i guess she's trolling me everytime huh???

yall worried bout pokemon, blackface and 350 boosts, stop acting like freedom fighters over petty non issues.. 

[thread="652604"] [/thread]

and it was a time those 12 jurors were all white and we called it justice just like we do today all the same

if its not blackface thats great, but with her having simone standing right next to her too it rubs me the wrong way upon lookin at it

like "hey simone i look like you now haha isnt that funny?"

And guess what in this case the majority of jurors are black so what do you have to say

Back
Top Bottom