Is this guy trying to scam me?

I'm trying to sell something on craigslist and this guy asks me if I still have the item and then follows up with this:

"Thanks so much for the update.The price is not the problem, I can add extra $50 for you to know am serious in getting the item from you but i think ihave to be very careful this time when am transacting on the internet. I had fallen into the hands of some fradulent seller that,collected my money and verships out my item. I hope i can trust you? Anyway, i intend to make fast payment as soon as i can before i travel to Bahamas in 2 weeks time. I will making mypayment through US Certified checkand i will wait till you receive and cash it before i arrange for the shipping.

Shipping will be solely funded by me without you paying a dime, if you are okay with this, let me have your full name and address plus your reachable telephonenumber as it will be written on the check so that,i can forward it to my finance house to prepare your check immediately for you to receive it on time.

Do get back to me..."

Yes. Yes he is. Not sure what he has planned, but he's definitely got some funny stuff going on.

craigslist if for local deals only. how many times do we have to go thorugh this?

since money ain't a thang, tell him to travel and meet up with you in person yaddamean

SWAG SURRRRRRRRRRRF

how many times you ever walk into mickey D's and offer to pay $3 for a 99 cent McDouble?

come on man, use your head. dont let greed cloud your COMMON SENSE.

everything on craigslist is a scam
smh.gif

Adding extra cash? haha. Every legit person tries to bargain their way with me. This is definitely a scam, not even going to say anything about that check.

scam for sure, like dude said CL responses should never be that long. dude is trying to verify himself. ignore it and move on, sadly i got 3 of those thismorning while trying to sell my phone. if you're patient you'll find a legit buyer.

Back
Top Bottom