Is this Jordan 16.5 a House Of Hoops Exclusive?

Originally Posted by thacamel

The buyer was selling them for $275, thats not what retail price was. Plus, someone just posted that they are in a TN outlet for $89.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE THESE WERE RELEASED? ARE THEY EXCLUSIVE TO A CERTAIN STORE?

Like I said before, there have been many high quality fake 16.5s in random colorways listed on ebay. Now there is another seller with the shoes the OP listed and lists they are authentic. 

That dude is from France.  Are there Nike outlets overseas?  How likely is it that he got a size run of shoes from the TN outlet?  I don't know but I'm thinking they're fakes. (even though I really like the colorway)

On my last visit, HoH London had a pair of 16.5 that came with a special briefcase and I am fairly certain that it was a college blue XVII inspired colourway
I was more impressed by the briefcase than the sneakers (hence not remembering the colourway) and thought that all 16.5 came in a case.
I will take a pic on my next visit sometime in next week.

As Onesole pointed out, the seller is from France and the location is near Paris - where there is a HoH.

As I stated before, they're at the Nike outlet in TN for $89 (briefcase included). I don't think the outlets would sell fakes. So if you really want them hit up the Nike outlet at Opry Mills mall in Nashville, TN.

Let the pics do the talking...

s1j62s.jpg

24zagkm.jpg

^^^ Good job. Now I personally think they are very ugly on multiple levels. Maybe OK if the patent leather went away and the clear sole on this one gots to go. So the XVII is what you end up with.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

ordered them today from Opry Mills outlet good looks toosmoove29

HoH exclusive

I'm glad you were able to get yours ordered.  If they were all white I'd've gotten them.

I'm still debating these. Saw them over the weekend. I actually want the case more than the kicks, but this colorway isn't too bad. I wonder how the 16.5's feel on the court. Would cop if they're decent on the court...

Back
Top Bottom