Is This Real? Did Diddy ALLEGEDLY give Drake a Harlem Beatdown at CLUB LIV in Miami ?

BIG outshined Jay on every track they had . Brooklyn's Finest and I Love The Dough. Now that I think of it, Jay always use to get outshined on tracks (especially on the Back 2 Back joint with Big L) until he got that ghostwriter

"**** fist fights and lame scuffles, put the pillow to your face make the shell muffle. Shoot your daughter in the calf muscle, **** a tussle, nickel plated, sprinkle coke on the floor and make it drug related"

:x :nthat: :x

:x

Big was so nice...

Puff and BIG might just be the best rapper producer duo to ever be together. Bad Boy airplay in the 90s > YMCMB the past few years.

Raekwon, gohostface, AZ and styles p are all lyrically better than biggie. That is all.
 Don't front like you understand everything Rae and Ghost be sayin..lets keep it all the way live.
laugh.gif

but nah Ghost and Styles are in my top 5...Big doesn't crack my 10..respect your statement though..those are some killers

“Diddy’s worth $700 million dollars. It’s only right he give me some of that for all my pain, suffering and inability to see my lyric sheet. So now my damn album going to be late.” Said the emotional rapper as he explained that he hasn’t been in the studio since the incident and hasn’t been able to see clearly citing it’s the first real fight he’s ever been in besides play fighting with numerous girlfriends. “I’m playing chess, Diddy’s playing checkers. My eye will heal, but his pockets will be hurt forever”

Back
Top Bottom