Is This Real? Did Diddy ALLEGEDLY give Drake a Harlem Beatdown at CLUB LIV in Miami ?

Biggie is AMAZING but his death put him on a pedestal that I'm not sure he woulda been on if not for his death.

2 classic albums sure.

But there just isn't enough material

Biggie is AMAZING but his death put him on a pedestal that I'm not sure he woulda been on if not for his death.

2 classic albums sure.

All of this
Biggie would have been washed up by 2005 EASY.
He died at his peak, so people remember him at his PEAK.

2 classic albums sure.

All of this
Biggie would have been washed up by 2005 EASY.
He died at his peak, so people remember him at his PEAK.

Bruh..

Biggie on today's tracks?

This universe was not ready.

Jay-Z.
I'll give you that as an example

He's still being constantly talked about, but even so his rap career isn't what it was.

The Marketing Curve works PERFECTLY with rappers
View media item 1297216

How old are you fam?
I don't see where this and music intertwine...

If an eleventyleven year old man came in here and said "BIGGIE IS STRAIGHT ****"
Gauruntee yall would listen to his reasoning...

Talk to ME on a man to man... man.

Cats talking about BIG who weren't around during his run are like cats who talk about Wilt when they weren't around to see him play.

They either disrespect the man's skill and legacy or gas him beyond measure.

we all like common but we dont buy his albums 
roll.gif

I don't see where this and music intertwine...

If an eleventyleven year old man came in here and said "BIGGIE IS STRAIGHT ****"
Gauruntee yall would listen to his reasoning...

Talk to ME on a man to man... man.

Because hypothetically, if you weren't alive when he was reigning, you wouldn't be able to see the affect he had on people and the culture. You would just be listening to his songs now, basing stuff off of that, and documentaries

I ain't bought an album since people found out how to illegally download ****.

MySpace :smokin

Because hypothetically, if you weren't alive when he was reigning, you wouldn't be able to see the affect he had on people and the culture. You would just be listening to his songs now, basing stuff off of that, and documentaries
Ok I'll give you that, I wasn't around for the Biggie movement, but I'm apart of this music generation now.

And in my generation, Chief Keef made a million off of saying bang bang. He hasn't even RELEASED Bang 3 and he's making money from the hype for it...

People are stupid about music now, Biggie wouldn't survive because the stupidity outweighs the logic in music...

I'll drop an album right now saying nothing but nut sack, gauruntee id have a fan base in 1 month.

Last edited:
But there'd be no Jay if Big lived.

Jay knows that.

Not to say you are wrong...but I always wonder why people really believe that.

I mean they were boys. Why would he hold his boy down?

Would Jay been as big as he is? We don't know... but I think its silly to say there would be no Jay if BIG lived.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom