Is this real life Vol. Another one of those Girl Problems.

Background Info: 

Went out this past friday after work, with close friends both female and male. One of them is a close female friend and another one a close friend who is also a co-worker . Got drunk (But I remember most things), My dude from work said I made out with my close female friend and apparently my girlfriends friends saw it (they are bunch of shady people all together). I recall most of the night but the kissing part, it is completely off the wall type steez.

Fast forward-  yesterday, me and this dude were talking and he brings up the "making out" with my friend part. Since I remember most things, I thought dude was just being freaking ******ed and doing a stupid horrible joke(He knows how serious I am with my girl). Then he made it serious as he was saying all other mess to back up his claim. So I got pissed of at dude and called my female friend, who was drunk but not drunk enough to forget something like this - she tells me it didn't happen. I call this guy a liar and told me to get out of my face with this mess. He claims my girls friends saw it. At this point all I could do was come straightforward to my girl, she calls around and managed to get through one "friend" who said pretty much "I kissed her" although she didn't even witness this herself, she even went as far back as december and stated how my female friend claimed she liked me and was planning this BS(They know each other, BUT not like that). All of them are shady characters except my female friend (apparently their was some sort of beef I was not aware of between my female friend and my girls friends)

Tonight my girl is going out to one of her friends birthday  and she is apparently going to meet up with these chicks. Not only are these people making up off the wall type stuff, going as far back as 6 month ago to say I had something going on with my friend but they are also saying my close friend (who I see as sister) had openly admitted about it. 

Now I am seating her like, what the f. Are these people trying to destroy my relationship both with my friend and my girl. Like is this real life
laugh.gif

IS it even possible to forget something like this when drunk? I didn't black out - ya know. Did this people conspire to make this crap up, what the hell lmao. DON'T TRUST ANYBODY

clifs:

-Went out

- Drank but I remember most things about the night, even the ending.

-Friend accuses me of kissing one my female friends (NOT A CHANCE IN HELL)

-My girls "friends" apparently saw it (shady people)

-I told my girl straightforward about everything ( I thought she should know from me instead of these bums) 

-Tonight she is going out with them and she said she will ask them directly (She don't look mad, but sketched out)

-My lady's friends are mad shady people and apparently had beef with my close female friends. 

-I am seating here like 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
mad.gif

so if you already confessed what exactly is she supposed to ask your friends?....she dont believe you got the swag to kiss another female?.. damb

I don't usually do this, but....we need pics of all females involved in the situation.

f you didnt even think there was a possibility of it happening, you shouldnt have brought it up to your girl.....

Originally Posted by blakep267

you have lady friends? Like, why?
Because she is a cool person, why does that even matter. This is not grade school or college - we are beyond that.
ksteezy wrote:
so if you already confessed what exactly is she supposed to ask your friends?....she dont believe you got the swag to kiss another female?.. damb

1. I didn't confess to any wrong doings bro, she knows their shady past and is trying to find out where they're trying to go with this. 
2. Chill, she is as close to my female friend as I am. You been with one chick all your life, where are you trying to go with this? 

TennHouse2 wrote:
f you didnt even think there was a possibility of it happening, you shouldnt have brought it up to your girl.....

I thought it would be shady if I hold back. What if I know for a fact that they will come at her with this nonesense one of these days. 

I meant it as, when you dont have female friends when you are in a relationship, this doesnt happen. You arent going to make out with your homeboy when you are drunk

Originally Posted by HigherGround

ksteezy wrote:

2. Chill, she is as close to my female friend as I am. You been with one chick all your life, where are you trying to go with this? 
BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNN!!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Just watchin That 70's show

Man if I was in that situation, my girl would immediately believe anything that would point towards me being a lying backstabbing prick. Be lucky she's even willing to listen that they might be making it up.

If you didn't do anything, then it's nothing on your conscious. If she ups and leaves cause of some BS that she didn't want to believe you about, she ain't worth it.

These aren't your friends, specially if you know they do shady @#+%

also, cosigning the female friends... like why?

you're a damn fool.

of course people like stirring up mess.

why? b/c it draws out an wide range of emotion, and those emotions can emit a certain high feeling.

anger, surprise, happiness, sadness, jealousy, sense of being wanted....

all these are feelings involved in drama...

all these make women feel like they have some presence

all these make emotionally unstable men (men w/ female traits) feel like they have some presence

Tell your $%%%! "So what if I kissed that broad"

Record results and post on worldstar

Back
Top Bottom