Is this self-defense, or murder??? What do you think? Watch this vid...

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

i don't know how people are defending that stupid kid.

he tried to rob a store, let that be a lesson to any other kids who try pulling the same crap.

i don't blame the guy for shooting him some more, hell if someone tried to rob my house or anyplace im at and put me or my familys lives in danger i would be so mad i would shoot that person in the face just so their family couldn't give them an open casket for viewing at the funeral.
THANK YOU!!!! i wanted to say the exact same thing! but i would have unloaded on dudes face...that was straight up self defense!... did they honestly think to come up there with a gun... and not expect hostility? chances are extremely high that kid was already dead... no way in hell that kid survived that. Honestly? what's the big deal kids already dead why not shoot him a couple of more times? vent that anger!
oh and if he is one of the very few that would have survived that first shot (which in my book is a waste of a miracle) what's to stop the robber from suing that worker... is that justice?

smh.gif
I hope people like yall never get second chances in life.
why cuz i chose my life over the robbers?... i like breathing, i like eating, i like my LIFE!! and all the ups and downs that come with it.
the other shots are a statement... you eff with me (as in robbers) i will treat you with extreme prejudice!!!

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

he tried to rob a store, let that be a lesson to any other kids who try pulling the same crap.

i don't blame the guy for shooting him some more, hell if someone tried to rob my house or anyplace im at and put me or my familys lives in danger i would be so mad i would shoot that person in the face just so their family couldn't give them an open casket for viewing at the funeral.
THANK YOU!!!! i wanted to say the exact same thing! but i would have unloaded on dudes face...that was straight up self defense!... did they honestly think to come up there with a gun... and not expect hostility? chances are extremely high that kid was already dead... no way in hell that kid survived that. Honestly? what's the big deal kids already dead why not shoot him a couple of more times? vent that anger!
oh and if he is one of the very few that would have survived that first shot (which in my book is a waste of a miracle) what's to stop the robber from suing that worker... is that justice?

smh.gif

so your saying the store employee should have put a potential robber who was clearly out to do harm's life over his own and his customers?

you can argue the extra shots were excessive, but the kid rolled the dice doing something he knew was wrong and he lost.

That's stupid rational, if someone starts a fist fight with me, and I render him unconscious or hurt him badly, I should be allowed to "vent my frustration?" He rolled the dice and lost?

i don't see nothing wrong with it at all. he started the fight so you finished it.

Wow... this dude lakersmets49ers has no concept of what self-defense truly is...

Talking some ******ed %%#* in here... you can keep pounding on a dude after he's already unconscious...

Ridiculous, yall gung-ho people like that are no better than the same kids that pop off & shoot people over dumb stuff

lakersmets49ers wrote:

lakersmets49ers wrote:

lakersmets49ers wrote:

smh.gif

so your saying the store employee should have put a potential robber who was clearly out to do harm's life over his own and his customers?

you can argue the extra shots were excessive, but the kid rolled the dice doing something he knew was wrong and he lost.
I have absolutely no problem with the first shot. Also, my response was to your statement:
"i don't blame the guy for shooting him some more, hell if someone tried to rob my house or anyplace im at and put me or my familys lives in danger i would be so mad i would shoot that person in the face just so their family couldn't give them an open casket for viewing at the funeral." That's just a ignorant statement
smh.gif

how is it ignorant? if it will make you happy i would try and shoot him in the face on the first shot then so that his family can't do the open casket and i act in self defense. i can kill two birds with one stone that way.

but seriously though i would be enraged that someone would try and steal what i worked hard for, kids kill these days regardless if they intend to or not, look at the sean taylor tragedy. the minute you pose a threat to my well being and everything i worked hard for all good judgement and sympathy gets thrown out the window.

it's also the respect issue as well, you didn't have respect for me, my valuable possessions, or anyone around me when you tried to rob me so why should i have respect for you when your screaming for me to stop as i'm shooting away and making sure your face looks like jigsaw from the punisher.

and for the record this could have been avoided and we wouldn't be having this debate, and the way to have avoided this is simple. not break the law and try to rob someone.

America is a sad country and your statements exemplify this, hell - the world is sad....but since I am in North America,I am convinced that this live and die by the gun attitude will be the end of us all...

This whole situation is sad, and I have an even sadder feeling that this dude will get off on a lesser charge...I honestly don't even know what to say onthe matter

America is a sad country and your statements exemplify this, hell - the world is sad....but since I am in North America, I am convinced that this live and die by the gun attitude will be the end of us all...

You really think The US is the only place that has this kind of mentality? Are you being serious right now? I also think you are exaggerating or possibly Idon't understand what you're saying. I think it has less to with with guns and more to do with the willingness to kill someone you feel has crossedyou. Personally I think if someone break into your house you have the right to shoot them dead. That said, like I said earlier in this thread, in theparticular situation I think the man's actions were wrong as the man was already incapacitated.

ok my friend has a gun and we are robbing this place. The chance of me getting shot is very unlikely? RIGHT! nobody deserves to die but im just saying yourplaying with fire in that situation.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Wow... this dude lakersmets49ers has no concept of what self-defense truly is...

Talking some ******ed %%#* in here... you can keep pounding on a dude after he's already unconscious...

Ridiculous, yall gung-ho people like that are no better than the same kids that pop off & shoot people over dumb stuff

oh i know what self defense is, my attitude is that if you try and rob me or hurt me, im going to defend myself plus get a little extra in for my ownpersonal enjoyment.

if other people don't like it fine, see how far that ned flanders type mentality gets you when someone tries to rob you or break into your house.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

America is a sad country and your statements exemplify this, hell - the world is sad....but since I am in North America, I am convinced that this live and die by the gun attitude will be the end of us all...

You really think The US is the only place that has this kind of mentality? Are you being serious right now? I also think you are exaggerating or possibly I don't understand what you're saying. I think it has less to with with guns and more to do with the willingness to kill someone you feel has crossed you. Personally I think if someone break into your house you have the right to shoot them dead. That said, like I said earlier in this thread, in the particular situation I think the man's actions were wrong as the man was already incapacitated.

american isn't just the united states. he could easily be talking about canada/mexico also.

also, since this is a civilian, he's most likely going to get a murder charge.. now if it was a cop, self defense.

smh.gif

Talking about second chances when they're trying to send this guy to ride the lightning for defending his property.

If these kids were really only 14 and 15, and if they were really forced by adults (possibly their parents) to do this... then this issue should really be moreclosely examined.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

oh i know what self defense is, my attitude is that if you try and rob me or hurt me, im going to defend myself plus get a little extra in for my own personal enjoyment.

if other people don't like it fine, see how far that ned flanders type mentality gets you when someone tries to rob you or break into your house.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
... not beating on someone thats already unconscious is a ned flanders typementality...

just pray you never encounter someone with the same mentality as yourself... it is called excessive force, which is why this guy should be going to jail

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

You really think The US is the only place that has this kind of mentality? Are you being serious right now? I also think you are exaggerating or possibly I don't understand what you're saying. I think it has less to with with guns and more to do with the willingness to kill someone you feel has crossed you. Personally I think if someone break into your house you have the right to shoot them dead. That said, like I said earlier in this thread, in the particular situation I think the man's actions were wrong as the man was already incapacitated.

american isn't just the united states. he could easily be talking about canada/mexico also.

also, since this is a civilian, he's most likely going to get a murder charge.. now if it was a cop, self defense.

And that is why he referred to America as a country...

Technically it's 1st degree murder, because after the initial shot he had time to collect himself. Not only did he collect himself, he went and checked onthe culprit, walked to a drawer, unlocked it, and pulled out another gun, and walked backed and fired 5 more shots.

However, I think a good lawyer would be able to get him off on a lesser charge, but maybe not self defense. They might could argue that the robber knew of thepossible consequences, murder, jail time, and including death. Therefore making the outcome acceptable.

IMO by law he should be convicted of murder, but I don't know if I actually agree with it.

legal system is a +$+$%$% joke. when someone robs you and you shoot him, you get sentenced? maybe shooting him 5 times was a bit much, but when you in hissituation, you dont think like a rational person. you're scared and you want to make sure that the person that robs you isnt coming back.

I don't know if its been said before... but how do they know that he was in fact, unconscious and not dead when he was first shot in the head? Theyhaven't even had time to do the autopsy yet, have they?

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

legal system is a +$+$%$% joke. when someone robs you and you shoot him, you get sentenced? maybe shooting him 5 times was a bit much, but when you in his situation, you dont think like a rational person. you're scared and you want to make sure that the person that robs you isnt coming back.
IT'S MURDER. He walked by him TWICE. scared my +%*
eyes.gif

I swear some of yall type so tough. this lakersmet guy is hilarious. You sound stupid, talking about you gonna defend yourself blah blah.

Research the law. If someone breaks into your house and they flee and you follow them out and kill them...you're going up for murder charges.

I got a friend who is doing life because he had a fight at a club and witnesses said that after he knocked him out he continued to stomp him which the coronersaid was the cause of death. He was convicted of 2nd degree murder. College Grad, no priors. That popping off at the mouth mess aint whats popping. Walkingaway is.

Regardless of the kids intent, he didn't deserve 5 extra shots. He was unarmed. shot in the head, dying. The man collected himself and murdered that boy.

Ole high and mighty %!% NTers sicken me.

Back
Top Bottom