Is This The End Of Jordan Brand?

It seems like this is the end for JB. It felt like 11/12 pack was the last jordan going to be released ever the way people were going for them. There'snothing coming out in 09 worth talking about so maybe this is the end. I don't mean the end officially but as far as good sneakers coming out.

um we have VIs coming out next month, we have a DMP2 coming, theres a lot of rumors about different retros for 09. so please just log out and turn yourcomputer OFF.
smh.gif

lol i have like 5 posts and still got more knowledge then you =D

that's sad LOL... anyways can't wait to see them gatorade vi's !!!

dunn...

we have a bunch of rumors floating be Patient !!!
happy.gif

all we need is Bulls colorway shoes anyways.

Every year, someone asks if it's the end for Jordan Brand. Sometimes I wonder if you guys want the company to fall.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

um we have VIs coming out next month, we have a DMP2 coming, theres a lot of rumors about different retros for 09. so please just log out and turn your computer OFF.
smh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem21

there is nothing left to release. what ever is released the quality is garbage.
truth. the aerodynamics on the shoes are no longer appropriate. take the original air jordan vii for example (1 of my favorite models) the sidepanels and toe box is so @@*!*% up on the retros its unbelievable. and the why take the nike air off of the tongue of the jordan 1 when theres a big *** swooshclear as day on the side?
indifferent.gif
then they take the word nike off thebottom of the II but leave it on the back?
indifferent.gif
then they take nikeair off the bottom and back of jordans III-VI but they will make a fusion with a NIKE air force 1?
indifferent.gif
i can go on all day long, misshapen IV's with no slantedmesh.........no red pull tab on playoff 8's...........shoes being dropped with pre-yellowed soles.........fake XI's being released in the cdp
indifferent.gif

the hypocracy of the brand is rediculous thus team disgrntled. order will NEVER be restored to the brand until 1 of usniketalkers (not you dub zero loving spizike buying six rings camping out beasts) rises up through the ranks and takes gentrys spot. its not hard to bringthings back to greatness. its really not. is it too much to ask for a SINGLE release thats acctualy ACCURATE with no purks involved? is it that hard?????? iwill give them this the XX3 is dope, tink put his foot in that 1
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

um we have VIs coming out next month, we have a DMP2 coming, theres a lot of rumors about different retros for 09. so please just log out and turn your computer OFF.
smh.gif
Lmao.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by enyceking

Originally Posted by Harlem21

there is nothing left to release. what ever is released the quality is garbage.
truth. the aerodynamics on the shoes are no longer appropriate. take the original air jordan vii for example (1 of my favorite models) the side panels and toe box is so @@*!*% up on the retros its unbelievable. and the why take the nike air off of the tongue of the jordan 1 when theres a big *** swoosh clear as day on the side?
indifferent.gif
then they take the word nike off the bottom of the II but leave it on the back?
indifferent.gif
then they take nike air off the bottom and back of jordans III-VI but they will make a fusion with a NIKE air force 1?
indifferent.gif
i can go on all day long, misshapen IV's with no slanted mesh.........no red pull tab on playoff 8's...........shoes being dropped with pre-yellowed soles.........fake XI's being released in the cdp
indifferent.gif

the hypocracy of the brand is rediculous thus team disgrntled. order will NEVER be restored to the brand until 1 of us niketalkers (not you dub zero loving spizike buying six rings camping out beasts) rises up through the ranks and takes gentrys spot. its not hard to bring things back to greatness. its really not. is it too much to ask for a SINGLE release thats acctualy ACCURATE with no purks involved? is it that hard?????? i will give them this the XX3 is dope, tink put his foot in that 1
pimp.gif
You said it best and yea i think JB done. Nike should take over again

I think we have only seen the beginning. Yeah quality is down and the true sneakerheads have seen the demise but I think as long as people keep beasting onreleases and camping like they did for xi/xii, JB will keep pumping out product. The quality will come back and the ideas will get better when they have to. Right now JB has no reason to improve quality, people camped out and went nuts for the xi/xii cdp which had a B-grade XI in it and they still sold out inminutes everywhere. JB will never be done. Customer/Sneakerheads/Beasts will come and go but the J'z will always be there.

Originally Posted by bblokk23

dunn...

we have a bunch of rumors floating be Patient !!!
happy.gif

all we need is Bulls colorway shoes anyways.
im sick of bulls colorways. i love red and white or red and black but they overdid it with the cdp's. they need to do like greenbeans and coolgrey and random colors. just just my opinion

SacTycoon wrote:

im sick of bulls colorways. i love red and white or red and black but they overdid it with the cdp's. they need to do like greenbeans and cool grey and random colors. just just my opinion

This opinion proves the point exactly. As long as people say this and will buy garbage like the "greenbeans" JB will keep pumping out crazy grosscolors and fusion garbage. No offense.

Every year, someone starts off by saying the brand is dead. No one wants to be patient. We are all spoiled here at NT, so when there is no news folks think theworst.

why do people cry about this so much? i mean if you really hate the way the new kicks are made, stop spending money on them. save all the money you wouldhave spent on cdps and whatnot and buy the ogs or early retros. sounds like people are mad that there shoe game isnt up to par and they want to spend retailand get the same shoe that collectors put in time and effort to add to their collections.

come on guys lets think bout this. rember 07' the good days new retros every other month..... im sorry to say but jordan died 07'... 2009 year of the"air max"

some of y'all wine more than then republicans are right now. if you don't like the stuff don't buy it. I know I'm not but I'm also notcomplaining. I'm guessing something worthwhile will pop up every once and a while and I will cop if I so desire. meanwhile, let them release fusions andthe like so I can spend money elsewhere and so people new to the game can think they are cool

Back
Top Bottom