Is This True?

Originally Posted by Steven1562

Does anyone know the cost of the Preorder for the White Cement 4's ?
Pre-order from where at the store? or off a site?
At the store is usually the retail price of the shoes + tax. Retail is $209.99 *correct me if I'm wrong on this*
Off a site on the hand varies on where you look.

It should be $189.99. Retail in the US is $160usd. It was only the Concord that was special, $180usd, $209.99cnd.

Thanks for correcting my error, I knew the price I gave was the wrong one. lol

Anyone know when the pre-order starts for the IV's? I called my Footlocker and they said they were only doing the X's at this time.

Some FL are taking pre-orders for the IV but not all. I would suspect after the X is release then the pre-order would start. I'm lucky that my FL took my name and # for the pre-order on the IV.

I'm sure all pre-orders will be sold out. And stores/shops that will carry them will sell out fast.

Already have 1 pair set aside for me by a guy i know who works at champs 
happy.gif

2300 pairs i think in comparison to the 1800 pairs for the concords that footlocker will be getting. nike is giving footlocker more pairs as long as the retro jordan is carried in 100 stores across the country. if you don't get your preorder you can probably do a stock locator for a pair.

Does pre ordering cost extra or do you just pay the normal price as you would pay on the release date

Originally Posted by yelloo

Does pre ordering cost extra or do you just pay the normal price as you would pay on the release date
Nope, same price.  

Yeah just preordered the Jordan 4's today, 190 plus tax costed 214 in total. Hate how we don't get the same prices as the US would have costed 180 in total instead
frown.gif

Yeah just preordered the Jordan 4's today, 190 plus tax costed 214 in total. Hate how we don't get the same prices as the US would have costed 180 in total instead
frown.gif

How true.  But look at the bright side.  They (US) don't have pre-order and you'll have to line up or order online once it hits midnight.

Originally Posted by edmtl

frown.gif

How true.  But look at the bright side.  They (US) don't have pre-order and you'll have to line up or order online once it hits midnight.
This is what separate us from the US.
Don't forget overhead cost, that's why the price are set the way they are.

Actually its pretty fair cause like minimum wage over there is 8 dollars and here its 10 so it makes sense

Actually its pretty fair cause like minimum wage over there is 8 dollars and here its 10 so it makes sense

*golf clap* CAUSE LIKE.

Wait - so you guys are prepaying for these? I called Champs and they just took my size and phone number down. The person I spoke with sounded like she didn't have a clue about anything though.

Back
Top Bottom