Is Trey Songz underrated

yes i think hes very underrated, but for the better, he can sing his$$@% off. Always been a fan of his. First debut album was
pimp.gif
Trey day was not bad either.

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

very...he #1 in the game

I disagree. Right now, I still feel that dudes like Musiq, Jaheim & Anthony Hamilton got one up on him.

I Gotta Make It was
pimp.gif
,though.

imo Trey Songz is the #1 R&B artist rite now. He kills every song that he's on, and his hooks are tuff.

and yes he is extremely underrated

no way hes #1 RnB artists

i heard his CDs liek 1 or 2 good songs, and the rest are pretty much fillers

i think so....I Gotta Make It was
pimp.gif

Ur Behind is my joint there
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

but dude needs to kill his 'rapping side'....

I think he's a bit underrated. It just seems like he's missing something. Like someone mentioned he needs to do away with the rapping. Also IMO hissongs lack maturity, he's still young so it's understandable, but I question how well his music can grow.

His talent is ridiculous, but his songs just don't hit for me. He needs to get some new song writers into the rotation.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

I think he's a bit underrated. It just seems like he's missing something. Like someone mentioned he needs to do away with the rapping. Also IMO his songs lack maturity, he's still young so it's understandable, but I question how well his music can grow.
I agree

I'd say hes top 2 hottest RnB artists right now.

I like how he doesn't have a dance routine when he performs and in his videos... that's REAL r N B

imo, Musiq got it right now. dude got the vocals AND the lyrics...something i feel trey is lacking a bit. he can def sing but Musiq's music sh_ts on his.

The thing is, he is underrated, but people started payin' attention this year, and he didn't drop an album better than his first one. But he's gotppl payin' attention now, hopefully he'll become a household name in this r&b game in the next few years. He's one of the best male vocalistsin the game now. Buddy just got to calm that rap %++% down, and focus on singin' even though he's kinda decent at it.

I don't think he's underated. He just isn't consistant with his music. This is his first single in a "minute". He was neck &neck with ne-yo and chris brown but when that incident at clark atlanta university happened it seemed his media buzz died down.

Back
Top Bottom