Is VitaleKicks a legit website?

Guys,

So you guys are buying shoes from a 16 year who runs this site? Wondering if his "early" releases are legit?

The Irony, it seems Nike talk is falling off as well.

Face the facts, Niketalk brought up the issue with "variants" in 1999 to Nikes Attention, and Nike responded by saying they don't care.

Well, the proof is the pudding "sneakerheads" and look at the result. Higher retail prices, worse quality on "retail" "" remastered"" models :rolleyes

The Fake market, is booming better than the retail market, which is why so many "IG" pop-up shops selling fakes have flourished
Uh no, we are not buying from this site and know all early releases are fake. what was the point in your post again?

Last edited:
I pre-order the 12's master from vitale. They sent me a tracking number. And for weeks the tracking said label was created not shipped. I ask them they said the shoes was lost and I could get a refund or wait 2 weeks for new shipment. I asked for a refund because then I knew they were fakes. Said I will have refund in 2 days and it's going on 2 weeks now. Email them again 2 days ago and no response

GALLERY]

Fake or legit?

Back
Top Bottom