Is Your female a "Water Cup."???

JaysRCrack how many songs do you have on the radio?
I played this song for somebody who recorded 300+ platinum hits... He said it's a banger. So it's a banger. 

I posted it on NikeTalk JUST to se what the haters would say. Your opinion means nada -$

Originally Posted by B M M

I played this song for somebody who recorded 300+ platinum hits... He said it's a banger. So it's a banger. 

I posted it on NikeTalk JUST to se what the haters would say. Your opinion means nada -$

11vp4b9.jpg

Originally Posted by JaysRcrak

Ninja... Ya mothers a "Water Cup" 
laugh.gif
 "Gargle Gargle"
On aother note..

I appreciate the feed back. I didn't expect any thing positive to come off Nike Talk. 95% of the board are lames in the real world. Talking about "frapping" while looking at random chicks pictures, drooling over a pair of shoes, Making lil signs like Ninja over there.. etc. Anyway.. keep the hate coming.. I loove iiiit! 
smokin.gif

But yet YOU applied for a membership and waited to get approved, so that you can post.
Sounds like you are the REAL lame.

Oh, and regaurding your song "Water Cup" that %@% is trash. And I listened to the lyrics. Nothing you said was amazing or mind-blowing. The concept is nothing new, and your delivery sound like every other underground rapper trying to youtube himself to fame.

Not hatin homie just telling you the same thing any major distributor or record label is going to tell you. If you plan on making it in music you have to be different or have lyrics that are going to make people want to listen. You can't just come up with a new way to call a girl a jump off and expect everybody to jump on the bandwagon.

This is coming from someone that does music. Just some advice for you.
^^^ Exactly.

Taken from the "info" on youtube: "Water Cup!! Hip-Hop song that changed pop culture by Rapper Jey-Hard. He managed to give new meaning to the phrase "Water Cup"!"  

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

you need to work on your deliverance....you let the beat dominate the track

highly doubt this would ever be played out here in the bay, but hope it works wherever you are from...

indifferent.gif
 Who you know got that many platinum hits?

Wait, so if your girl swallows your kids that means she's a "water cup" which is a synonym for "jump-off," implying that it's a negative trait if your girl swallows..So if your chick gives good head, she's a jump off? Where they do that at??

laugh.gif

No the real question is how many songs do YOU have on the radio? The answer is 0.
Aint nobody ever heard of a "Jey-Hard" before you made this ridiculous thread, about this terrible song, and cheesy youtube video.
From now on I'm going to call you Jey-Tard, cause you are ******ed if you think this song is going anywhere.

Sooooo. You played the song for someone that has recorded over 300+ platinum hits huh? O rly
eyes.gif

If you got those kind of connections then why aren't you on? hmmm? Yeah sounds like...
to me!

As for me I can prove my musical connections. I don't just come on NT and make up stuff like you Jey-Tard.

OP you don't need the period in the title.

That is all.

Didn't bother to listen to the song.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

11vp4b9.jpg

roll.gif

Lol @ jay-tard
U get the gardoki treatmeant for this dumb@!! song/post

Now go get me a juice box!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

OP you don't need the period in the title.

That is all.

Didn't bother to listen to the song.

laugh.gif
that was bothering me too.

i held off listening to this, but after 4 pages of hate i had to.

turned it off 20 seconds in.

Sooooo. You played the song for someone that has recorded over 300+ platinum hits huh?
I'm talking about an engineer... CLOWN 
indifferent.gif

"Leave these busters with them sour faces.. They been sippin HAAATERADE" 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom