Israel declares War - Destruction of Gaza / Growing conflict in Middle East

Islamophobia

They're already saying Israel is saying it is Hamas misfire.

Oh ya, like in the 10 days of bombardment somehow it's a Hamas misfire targeted on a hospital.

I am telling you, these warmongers are a different breed. They're diabolical into their messianic **** Netanyahu tweeted about children of light vs dark, now deleted, and this happens.

These are the ruling elite and psychopaths that are bloodthirsty that have demonized Arabs an Palestinians as subhuman while they colonize and slaughter us.

Like Netanyahu said, he sees it as the law of the jungle.

They know they can get away with it and they always always will. They have for 75 years. We've been telling ya'll this for 75 years!!!!! Our stories and the denial of our existence and the world sees pictures and images and doesn't give a beep.

Like I don't remember ever watching live this much of charred bodies and trauma/violence po*rn from a war which happens to be Palestinian bodies. But it's done this way because we are subhuman and there will be no repercussions. We have already been conditioned in the West through the media and movies to be seen that way. The show will go on, because it's entertainment like a video game and it's so desensitized in the West of Arab/Muslim bodies killed and bombed to flesh.

I just saw a video of a Palestinian father yelling my kids with clothes bags filled with his childrens flesh. That's literally what it looks like, a bag of piled flesh shredded/charred meat that's in there.

You'll see...no repercussions and bombardments will continue because us Palestinians are nothing but dead flesh meat anyways.

Last edited:
They're already saying Israel is saying it is Hamas misfire.

Oh ya, like in the 10 days of bombardment somehow it's a Hamas misfire targeted on a hospital.

I am telling you, these warmongers are a different breed. They're diabolical into their messianic **** Netanyahu tweeted about children of light vs dark, now deleted, and this happens.

These are the ruling elite and psychopaths that are bloodthirsty that have demonized Arabs an Palestinians as subhuman while they colonize and slaughter us.

Like Netanyahu said, he sees it as the law of the jungle.
Besides white supremacy, I really don't know how people can still support this evil *** colonial regime

to be clear im asking what you do. not what would Bibi do.

it's a thought experiment. imagine you are via magic wand made president of israel, and you want peace but you are also accountable to israeli electorate
what do you do?

Any forward looking peace treaty has to focus on factors like ensuring equal access to civil rights, education, basic necessities of life, equal rights of travel, etc.

Carving out land for Palestinians is appropriate but it's not going to necessarily be the same land

Palestinians get some form of universal basic income as a sort of liquidated damages for the taking of property without royalties or just compensation

The settlements agree to hire X% of its workforce and split Y% of the profits from Palestinians. The advantage of universal income is that it is easy to set up, administer, and monitor

Can you engage with it? I told you why I can't.

What would you do?

I think that you can't engage with it because it's objectively a very difficult political problem and easier to just call people racist or genocidal,
even a person of good faith, not racist, not genocidal, who wants peace. is going to have difficult time coming up with a politically viable solution

that doesn't involve very real trade offs that will result in lots of people dying.

I think the fundamental place Israel needs to get to is to show that peaceful resistance is productive and will result gains in freedom and autonomy.
So that imo would need to involve ending of settlements, normalization and autonomy in the west bank.
and eventually the economic development of Gaza. obviously in the hopes of reach a 2 or 3 state solution.

but it's really hard to do that politically in the wake of terrorist attacks.

I don't think you can sell that to Israeli people without some kind of pound of flesh from Hamas.

So imo you need some really high profile assassinations of Hamas leadership
and I think you need emphasize to the Israeli people that Hamas is trying to bait us in to some humanitarian catastrophe that will weaken our international support
and leave Israel vulnerable in the long run. and that Bibi and the right wing settlers are leading the country into isolation and ruin.

Besides white supremacy, I really don't know how people can still support this evil *** colonial regime

This is a real failure of imagination.
You really can't understand why according to some polling 2/3rds of Americans support Israel?

WWII+Holocaust+911/war on terror+hamas = most people are gunna support Israel.

Any forward looking peace treaty has to focus on factors like ensuring equal access to civil rights, education, basic necessities of life, equal rights of travel, etc.

Carving out land for Palestinians is appropriate but it's not going to necessarily be the same land

Palestinians get some form of universal basic income as a sort of liquidated damages for the taking of property without royalties or just compensation

The settlements agree to hire X% of its workforce and split Y% of the profits from Palestinians. The advantage of universal income is that it is easy to set up, administer, and monitor

is any of that sellable to the Israeli electorate without some kind of retribution directed at Hamas?

Innocent people are being bombed. Then going to the hospital where they're subsequently bombed again. Yes it does sound systematic.

It is all by design.

It is the military industrial complex. The most powerful governments in the West run on war economies. The defence contractors, arms dealers, stock brokers and investors in defence, and plenty of other psychopath elites are warmongers that run this world. Gazans right now are just the targets to test out the billions of dollars of mass production of weapons and latest military technology for profit and capitalism.

That's why the white colonial superpowers always project into those they colonize by demonizing to leverage support to plunder the resources of the Global South to maintain their Christian/White power as the dominant structures. Then, when there is a blowback, they use it by conditioning and brainwashing the masses that they are protecting us all from the evil forces against 'freedom', and that they are the model of democracies, morality, and freest of the world.

The only reason they give us certain rights and freedoms is for the facade in the West and then they dress it as 'democracy' so that we do not keep revolting en masse against them. So, then we can submit to their capitalist endeavors to exploit us for their gains, while they keep plundering the earth and oppressing us so they can keep their riches.

I think he's referring to the human element.

Like how can anyone consume the stories and images of innocent people butchered all over the streets and still have a stake in the politics of it all.

It's a fair question that's somewhat rhetorical.
Yeah, was not that hard to understand. Buddy sure got a somewhat fertile imagination when it comes to the benefits of slavery and blessings of the colonial experience.

Bruh, Israel and Netanyahu are doing the usual for still saying it's a Hamas misfire. They always do this by the playback.

The Hamas seem to do relatively superficial damage when they hit buildings in Israel. But the claim being made by the Israeli government is that a single such errant rocket leveled an entire hospital complex.

It's known Israeli missiles are primarily precision munitions. That is why they can level entire towers all over Gaza.

Edited to say Israel had given a warning and evacuation orders to this hospital 48 hours ago.

Last edited:
to be clear im asking what you do. not what would Bibi do.

it's a thought experiment. imagine you are via magic wand made president of israel, and you want peace but you are also accountable to israeli electorate
what do you do?
What I posted is what I would do.

I wouldn't seek reelection; it would be an insult to Israelis after they've suffered their worse attack under my watch. I would also normalize relations with the Palestinian faction that recognizes the state of Israel. Reorganize the intelligence services to go after Hamas operatives (nobody can convince me they can't carry out operations inside Gaza when they've assassinated Iranians in Iran). The hard part would be keeping religious extremists on both sides of the border as far away from power as I can. That would probably require a magic wand.

Edited to say Israel had given a warning and evacuation orders to this hospital 48 hours ago.

Totally forgot about the evacuation orders.

So assuming Hamas had a base under the hospital... you issued a 48hr warning so the likelihood of them staying put is extremely low. And despite that and the fact the hospital didn't evacuate patients you level it anyway.

What I posted is what I would do.

I wouldn't seek reelection; it would be an insult to Israelis after they've suffered their worse attack under my watch. I would also normalize relations with the Palestinian faction that recognizes the state of Israel. Reorganize the intelligence services to go after Hamas operatives (nobody can convince me they can't carry out operations inside Gaza when they've assassinated Iranians in Iran). The hard part would be keeping religious extremists on both sides of the border as far away from power as I can. That would probably require a magic wand.

1. My hypothetical is based on the idea that you want to be re elected.

2. can you sell normalization relations without some kind of retaliation against first?

Totally forgot about the evacuation orders.

So assuming Hamas had a base under the hospital... you issued a 48hr warning so the likelihood of them staying put is extremely low. And despite that and the fact the hospital didn't evacuate patients you level it anyway.

Right? Also if there are tunnels with them under there and their weapons, it's giving Hamas time to evacuate.

1. My hypothetical is based on the idea that you want to be re elected.

2. can you sell normalization relations without some kind of retaliation against first?
After an attack like this, retaliation or normalization isn't a factor in whether you're getting reelected; it's just not gonna happen. Given that, not retaliating will only bury your legacy more.

How you retaliate will determine the next steps for your successor: targeting those responsible for the attack in ways that actually minimize Palestinian deaths will signal a change of strategy that can open doors to normalization (especially if previous responses were strikes that have killed 10x more Palestinians); invading and starving the civilian population will close that door and plant the seeds of radicalization in the next generation. I'd take the former path.

You have one side with full technological capabilities and one side with basically no technology and it's a surprise that one side can control the narrative so much more?

It's like asking two kids to write a history report in the next hour and one has a MacBook, wifi, ChatGPT, etc and the other has a pen, paper, and encyclopedia and being surprised that the second kid struggled.

Back
Top Bottom