Israel declares War - Destruction of Gaza / Growing conflict in Middle East

I’m so down. Feels like post 9/11/ Iraq war re: media/propganda/cancelations

One side is being shut out and opinions cancelled. Paranoid that my phone is gonna start getting listened to soon and I don’t even think/say crazy things.

The ground invasion will lead to higher death tolls of the IDF. They know they’re walking into a trap with these tunnels, would take a large amount of strategic preparation so probably one reason it’s taking so long.

The Palestinian people would not give up Hamas even if they wanted to, that’s a death sentence to their families. The captured Hamas soldiers are already talking anyway.

Bibi knows he finished regardless after this is over. His main backing was that he kept Israel “safe” during his tenure, but that proved to be wrong.

ALOT of Israelis do not like this current government. People turned against him even more after the whole judiciary saga. Plenty still don’t like him and his people, there are videos like this all over YouTube, WhatsApp, TikTok

Well, this is their long term goal:

If Hezbollah enters, which they will, because Israel wants South Lebanon, it will be a long war and deadly costs.

As for the Hamas fighters, not sure what they can get from them unless they use torture or forced confessions. I am sure Hamas is aware about this.

Also remember Hamas has IDF personnel and high positioned commanders as hostages too. I am thinking they'll be swapping each other for their fighters/soldiers back.

Screen_Shot_2021-04-21_at_2.15.25_PM.png

Is Israel fighting against Hamas, or the Palestinian people?

What happened to, “Love thy enemy?”

The more I hear about what Israel is doing, the more I realize that the U.S. backing Israel will come back to hurt US foreign relations in the Middle East with Muslim countries.

The younger generation isn’t afraid to stand up to the US like the current leaders.

In 2025-26, war will be here. It’s the only way to keep America going. By 2030, America won’t be America anymore.

The more I hear about what Israel is doing, the more I realize that the U.S. backing Israel will come back to hurt US foreign relations in the Middle East with Muslim countries.

The younger generation isn’t afraid to stand up to the US like the current leaders.

In 2025-26, war will be here. It’s the only way to keep America going. By 2030, America won’t be America anymore.
I agree with the first half of your statement.

But ain’t no country invading the US with our Navy being in every major ocean. They would have to somehow ally themselves with Canada or Mexico to even have a chance, hell the logistics alone would be near impossible. Think about how much work it took to carry out D-day.

This will definitely stain the US reputation worldwide, but current allies like Saudi Arabia, the Kurds, Kuwait, Jordan, and Qatar’s governments will probably at best make statements condemning Israel and nothing more.

Could you picture a draft in 2025? Lol

My heart sinks when I hear about yet another journalist whose house gets bombed.

People are asleep

I’m so down. Feels like post 9/11/ Iraq war re: media/propganda/cancelations

One side is being shut out and opinions cancelled. Paranoid that my phone is gonna start getting listened to soon and I don’t even think/say crazy things.
Take a break, fam. Its ok to do so. Contrary to what the media wants you to believe, the simple act of knowing what's going on isn't going to save anyone's life. There is no situation where its healthy to worry about things that are out of your control. Im not telling not to care, I'm telling you to take a break from consuming information.

Meanwhile...

Ya, between Hamas and the IDF, Hamas is really being smarter with their PR and treatment of hostages, while Israel carpet bombs Gaza and the IDF and settlers continue to kidnap Palestinians in the West Bank and torture them.

This hostage is even blaming Netanyahu.

Back
Top Bottom