Israel declares War - Destruction of Gaza / Growing conflict in Middle East

Home  X.jpeg

How can you, as an industry professional, miss the whole plot of the movie?
F that fat ugly zionist *****

Y'all need to watch this masterpiece tho

A must listen

I'm not too versed in politics as some folks are here, but Max Blumenthal is a nutjob. I can't even comprehend his take on Libya and stopped watching.

This is a bipartisan issue, you think the GOP don't salivate everytime there's a war that breaks out? They're more gun toting than Dems are. Bidens response has been terrible and extremely delayed but I can't take anything from that video seriously.

I'm not too versed in politics as some folks are here, but Max Blumenthal is a nutjob. I can't even comprehend his take on Libya and stopped watching.

This is a bipartisan issue, you think the GOP don't salivate everytime there's a war that breaks out? They're more gun toting than Dems are. Bidens response has been terrible and extremely delayed but I can't take anything from that video seriously.
The point is:

Dems treat their party like the party of the saints. He then is more for people like me who believe both parties are war mongering nut jobs.

Republicans say outloud what both parties actually do.

Trump: no aid. I don’t care

Biden: we give aid. We care.

Reality: no aid. They don’t care

**** them both

Max has been condemned by republicans and democrats a like.

I don’t know what Max takes are pre-October 7. I know that on the topic of Israel/palestine. He is a magician at work.

Last edited:

It’s Russian lies
I bet the us presented a clear and concise end to the war.
I bet it said ceasefire 100 times and even called for Israel to lay down all arms for the next 100 years

Just Russian propaganda. Putin paid everyone.

The USA would never mislead. They are building a damn port and dropping aid left and right. Gaza’s have never been more happy than right now.

Although there is some pettiness on China and Russias part, the proposal the US set forward asks for a ceasefire WHEN practicable. “Hey can you stop sometime when convenient Israel? No? Ok”

Let’s believe the US- who is supplying the weapons for the people under security council debate and believe their side lol

Oh no. In a Chinese Russian agent now paid for by Putin.

What’s the US resolution calling for?

• Makes imperative an immediate and sustained ceasefire with an “urgent need to expand the flow of humanitarian assistance” to all civilians and lifting “all barriers” to delivering aid at scale to Gazans
  • Israel and all armed groups must comply with their obligations under international law, providing protection for humanitarian workers and medical personnel
  • Condemns all acts of terrorism including the Hamas-led attacks of 7 October, the taking and killing of hostages, murder of civilians, sexual violence and condemns the use of civilian buildings for military purposes
  • Rejects any forced displacement of civilians in Gaza
  • Demands that Hamas and other armed groups immediately grant humanitarian access to all remaining hostages
  • Underscores the Council’s full support for the UN Senior Humanitarian and Reconstruction Coordinator Sigrid Kaag, the Special Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process and UN Resident and Humanitarian Coordinator, so they can establish the new UN aid mechanism under previous resolution 2720
  • Stressed the importance of the Senior Coordinator leading efforts for the recovery and reconstruction of Gaza
  • Demands all parties respect humanitarian notification and deconfliction mechanisms in place to prevent civilian deaths
  • Rejects any action by Israel that could “reduce the territory of Gaza” and condemns calls from some Israeli ministers for the resettlement of Gaza or demographic changes
  • Reaffirms condemnation of the ongoing attacks by Houthi rebels in Yemen on shipping in the Red Sea
  • Reiterates the Security Council’s “unwavering commitment to the vision of the two-State solution

The point is:

Dems treat their party like the party of the saints. He then is more for people like me who believe both parties are war mongering nut jobs.

Republicans say outloud what both parties actually do.

Trump: no aid. I don’t care

Biden: we give aid. We care.

Reality: no aid. They don’t care

**** them both

Max has been condemned by republicans and democrats a like.

I don’t know what Max takes are pre-October 7. I know that on the topic of Israel/palestine. He is a magician at work.
His stance on Israel/Palestine...that we can agree on. I'm glad him and other people are continually speaking out on it, but his other stuff, not so much. Maybe I'll watch the rest later, but he's known to have some wild takes and you right, he's ousted by both parties so I might be more biased with my comment with me aligning to the left more.

They've been wanting to ban TikTok for years for one stated reason that has remained consistent.
Banning TikTok would only cause that content to flood over into the other social media platforms that presumably have similar statistics on Palestine.

Months ago I said Isis are now funded by the US and Israel given their convenient desire to fight both of these countries enemies

My my my. ISIS claim responsibility for the Moscow terrorist attack.

Gosh. They never attack the USA or its allies

Edit; maybe it’s all a coincidence

Last edited:
Months ago I said Isis are now funded by the US and Israel given their convenient desire to fight both of these countries enemies

My my my. ISIS claim responsibility for the Moscow terrorist attack.

Gosh. They never attack the USA or its allies

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"The US has sponsored an attack on the Russian capital via ISIS"
How does that make sense to you?

Americans warned Moscow of the threat against mass gatherings, and the warnings were dismissed.

Russia and ISIS are battling for influence in the Sahel. Russia has also been very violent towards its Muslim minorities, in particular the Chechens. That's what I would look into before believing the kind of conspiracies you suggest.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"The US has sponsored an attack on the Russian capital via ISIS"
How does that make sense to you?

Americans warned Moscow of the threat against mass gatherings, and the warnings were dismissed.

Russia and ISIS are battling for influence in the Sahel. Russia has also been very violent towards its Muslim minorities, in particular the Chechens. That's what I would look into before believing the kind of conspiracies you suggest.

We've gone over this here pages ago...ISIS are mercenaries used for proxy wars and as death squads for western governments and their allies.

They have been funded by many hands such as US, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Turkey, from documents revealed and inside experts and officials that have talked and said so.

Supposedly they attacked Israel once but said it was a mistake and apologized and Israel accepted the apology.

Israel also treated Syrian rebels, consisting of ISIS and Al-Qaeda fighters, in their hospitals and provided them cash and arms. You can find it easily just by a Google search and read the Jerusalem Post and Haaretz articles on it.

The empire and Western hegemony export their terrorism, including mercenaries and death squads, which is nothing new.

The world is sick. Dismantle these empires and psychotic military powers from all sides and their puppet regimes and despot rulers.

I actually watched this yesterday..As a Palestinian, I can vouch its true and not some antisemitic tropes or lies and that's why the Zionist Jewish radical zealots and Christian Zionist psychos that are part of echelons even in the West are all in on it.

Israel's Zionist death cult is terrifying and has made the political world unstable along with its head of Western powers, which need to be dismantled. And ya'll think the biggest threat are the Taliban or the Iranian mullahs?

I am glad this is being exposed so these crazies can be stopped.

Russia fought and provided military aid against ISIS in Syria, helping the coalition in largely wiping out their Syrian offensive. But let's just ignore all that.
When this same group claimed responsibility for the suicide bombing of 80something people in Iran at a memorial for Soleimani (who claimed responsibility for helping eradicate ISIS' caliphate), obviously the only motive there is US-sponsored terrorism.

Russia fought and provided military aid against ISIS in Syria, helping the coalition in largely wiping out their Syrian offensive. But let's just ignore all that.
When this same group claimed responsibility for the suicide bombing of 80something people in Iran at a memorial for Soleimani (who claimed responsibility for helping eradicate ISIS' caliphate), obviously the only motive there is US-sponsored terrorism.

Yes, so ISIS helped the Saudi-Qatar-US-Turkey alliance to fight off Russia and Syria's pro-government forces.

It is clear the U.S. had negotiated with the Taliban, Al Qaeda, and ISIS to secure Big Oil’s holdings in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Yemen. Also, the Pentagon’s goal of aiding and then defeating ISIS was a fraudulent pretext for America’s occupation of Syrian eastern provinces and a land grab for oil.

Reactions: DLF
Yes, so ISIS helped the Saudi-Qatar-US-Turkey alliance to fight off Russia and Syria's pro-government forces.

It is clear the U.S. had negotiated with the Taliban, Al Qaeda, and ISIS to secure Big Oil’s holdings in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Yemen. Also, the Pentagon’s goal of aiding and then defeating ISIS was a fraudulent pretext for America’s occupation of Syrian eastern provinces and a land grab for oil.
You mentioned documents earlier so I don't need to tell you where or when this document is from, correct?

Just for clarity: "The Regime"/"General situation" refers to Syria
c445a1447a362fb54778d4f2888dfa81.png

d4dae0a75595f7e2fa3ace411973f288.png

0118eb64900d4fb5dc782f314d595bbd.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom