Israel declares War - Destruction of Gaza / Growing conflict in Middle East

Nice try, but Israel’s Digital Spokesperson already let the toothpaste out of the tube.

F8rKjcwW8AA7ZhA

Yea, I saw the deleted tweet. Dude jumped the gun there, no idea how he's not fired.

Truth will come out eventually. There's no way the bigger powers aren't gonna press Israel on this.

Doesnt make sense with the Biden visit either. Timing is stupid.

I want to tell ya'll pro Israelis and Zionists in here, this is Israel's playbook. They play you all like a fiddle to justify their genocidal final solution of the Palestinian people. They will keep lying so that you all gobble it up. But then, as it gets forgotten in our minds, then admit to it.

Trust me, us Palestinians are used to this, and they have a whole funded propaganda machine in the millions and own the Western media and narrative by the b*alls.

They have done EVERYTHING to dehumanize us, deny their occupation, deny their atrocities, deny their violations of human rights, and even the infamous "Palestinians don't exist. There is no such thing as a Palestinian."

The level of savagery and barbarism we have been suffering from is so normalized that it's denied to us when we keep showing you, look at that they do to us.

They have claimed every single bombing during this war, are the ones doing the incessant carpet bombing flattening and leveling Gaza for the last 11 days, but somehow this powerful magnitude of leveling a whole hospital and killing in the hundreds instantly in one shot is..Hamas or Islamic Jihad? With their measly rockets that are not even close to this extent of damage. Not even by a hair.

Ya'll were so pressed and ready to believe the 40 beheaded babies and unverified second source mass rape claims and ALL their lies, but can't somehow figure out that Israel is a genocidal psychotic barbaric savage maniac and has always been since coming after us Palestinians and taking our lands since ethnically cleansing us in the 1940s.

They never provide their evidence in pictures to the journalists and media, but we are seeing Palestinians being exterminated live on our social media and your cognitive dissonance still kicking into gear.

I have no words left.

Hey me love nutella me love nutella that's why I think there will never be peace in Gaza or the West Bank region.

You clearly have been affected by this through your people's experiences of an occupation.

Jews have been affected by their history in this region as well. From killings way before Britain got involved, to being attacked by all neighboring Arab countries in the 40s, to a another 6 day war, to suicide bombings. There's literally a bomb shelter room in every new apartment building built and a bomb shelter in almost every single house. There are reasons for this.

Its two groups of people who dont trust the rest of the world and are fighting for their own existence. Plus mix how devoted both are to their religion.

Two citizens can make peace, but I dont think the future politicians and leaders of both can sustain any prolonged long term peace.

I 1000% believe and know that Arabs and Jews outside of Gaza/West Bank can live in peace though. This is from my experience.

You cant deny that Hamas doesn't have their own propaganda machine as well though.

This is the same group that makes videos showing how to make missiles from waterpipes while gopro-ing an entire massacre.

Spokes persons for Hamas have been stumbling all over the place blaming "other resistance groups, not Hamas" for doing the killing/raping/butchering of the civilians.

Hamas is definitely a terrorist group in my mind, but Israel has the resources to be more strategic with their offensives, yet they are causing as much havoc as the terrorist group that they’re fighting against. It’s just ugly all around and I’m on the side of peace and tolerance. We all know that Bibi has been flagrant as hell and it’s wrong to push people out of their neighborhoods to built for the Israeli’s. Now with the indiscriminate bombing, they look no better than the Russians bombing Ukraine. I expect condemnation for Israel’s administration to rise.

Hey me love nutella me love nutella that's why I think there will never be peace in Gaza or the West Bank region.

You clearly have been affected by this through your people's experiences of an occupation.

Jews have been affected by their history in this region as well. From killings way before Britain got involved, to being attacked by all neighboring Arab countries in the 40s, to a another 6 day war, to suicide bombings. There's literally a bomb shelter room in every new apartment building built and a bomb shelter in almost every single house. There are reasons for this.

Its two groups of people who dont trust the rest of the world and are fighting for their own existence. Plus mix how devoted both are to their religion.

Two citizens can make peace, but I dont think the future politicians and leaders of both can sustain any prolonged long term peace.

I 1000% believe and know that Arabs and Jews outside of Gaza/West Bank can live in peace though. This is from my experience.

I just do not see any equivalency when it comes to a country of being the occupier/oppressed versus the occupied/oppressed. I am very strong on the stance of dismantle and end the occupation and Aparthied as the root. But, I also have relayed on here that I have been a proponent of the one-state solution. I just cannot see though how it'll solve the Palestinian refugee issue with the right of return to their original lands and homes.

Also, I know and do not equate all Jews as in agreement with the extremism/fundamentalism of Zionism that established a land on the expense of expulsing and ethnically cleansing the Palestinians. The other day, someone very close to me had said and sent a picture that is extremely anti-Semitic and I yelled at them and called them out on it. I said despite what is going on in Gaza, this is unacceptable and intolerable to do that, and especially not in front of me.

Overall though, it is like us Palestinians are being gaslight regarding our rights to self-determination, and the denial of the occupation and the acknowledgement of our suffering when living out here in the West. Like, I would say this is the first active genocide on social media, and still we are dehumanized. I can only imagine if these roles were reversed, and it would be such a different narrative out here. I can't describe it but other Palestinians know how it feels.

You cant deny that Hamas doesn't have their own propaganda machine as well though.

This is the same group that makes videos showing how to make missiles from waterpipes while gopro-ing an entire massacre.

Spokes persons for Hamas have been stumbling all over the place blaming "other resistance groups, not Hamas" for doing the killing/raping/butchering of the civilians.
I never denied that Hamas doesn't do their flagrant propaganda as well.

But there are differences, like we are seeing this bombardment live with journalists on the ground as it happened.

This was not the case with the Hamas attacks on Israel. I have also been seeing survivors of the attacks saying very different things than what others claimed as secondary sources and the Israeli government have said. I watched interviews with one survivor today who said that the hostages/civilians were not killed by Hamas, and that she saw the Israeli forces even take out civilians. She even said they were gentle with her. But of course, that doesn't mean Hamas didn't also ruthlessly kill civilians or some didn't treat others differently. I am talking about the extent of the war crimes committed are disputed.

Like the 40 beheaded babies. Like huh? Israel even kept sending mixed messages of confirmation and then denial. I haven't seen Hamas or any other resistance movement on the Palestinian side do the confirmation and then denial trick.

Form my observation, when massacres like happen to the Palestinians, it tends to be more consistent and same stories that don't conflict because they're caught fast and live and tend to be so severely graphic and fresh.

Jews don’t like Arabs
Arabs really don’t like Jews

Make them live in the same place. Give one group the upper hand for governance. The Jews have been trying to get Arabs out of the area using economic warfare for decades. The make it bad enough that they’ll just leave because it’s not worth fighting this fight sort of warfare.

Let’s be real though if the roles were reversed the Jews would have gotten all murked long time ago. The Arabs and the extremists of Hammas absolutely hate them. They have never had any interest in really sharing anything either. There was a brief moment there but the second Hammas was elected into political power that hope died. Hammas roots were based in all Jews need to die. There was never gonna be a meeting of the minds after that.

What’s really sad is that none of the surrounding countries care at all. They are all Muslim countries and are completely unwilling to take into the Palestinian people. There’s no refugee process so literally these people have nowhere to go. It’s a terrible situation.

This will end as all other social media things end. People are more aware. The flames of it will die down. It’ll just continue into hopeless oblivion. We’re on like day 600+ of Russia Ukraine so it just becomes a way of life. And likely in this one the Palestinian will just suffer more and more and the plan of them being forced out is accelerated by this. Not sure what really can even be done. There is a significantly superior military force there and the will of that people don’t want them there.

Where is this whole mantra from Zionists that in their chart they claim all Jews need to die? That is not what I see from a translated revised and updated 2017 Charter.

Can someone please send me verified translations?

I found this:
1697606506201.png

I also found this:
1697606584551.png

I think Zionists project when they say that Hamas would wipe out Jews rhetoric.

Jews don’t like Arabs
Arabs really don’t like Jews
That’s not necessarily true. I think in modern times extreme Zionism and some of the more radical Palestinian terrorists groups pushed it to this point. In the middle-ages under various Caliphates, the Jews lived in relative harmony with Arabs. So it’s not inherent that one group doesn’t like another, it’s just under the circumstances right now where the Israeli regime is upending whole Palestinian neighborhoods and treating them like second-class citizens AND Hamas organizing mass rocket attack and mismanaging billions of dollars from aid through the years, it’s hard to see a good outcome anytime soon. Also, working with Iran doesn’t help their image. Altogether, it’s a messy situation and unfortunately, innocent people that just want to live their lives and practice their respective religions peacefully will suffer.

Last edited:
Sorry ya'll, I am posting too much.

I just wanted to give some insight on extremists and Islamic beliefs.

So let's say hypothetically Hamas were to govern and get a state. So, yes, there's things that they would deem unislamic, not tolerated in certain values that goes against theirs.

BUT, take away Zionism, and these islamists or religious Muslims I know revere Judaism. They even say things like Judaism is the OG Abrahaimic faith and believe it as legit even in its religious text. So those orthodox Jews would be respected in the way they practice their faith. Prophet Muhammed's first wife was Jewish by the way. Edit: Just adding he also had another Jewish wife.

Now, Christianity is a bit different and there's things Islam or its culture finds that it is not the christianity in its origin form and dismiss the Bible as not authentic. They also differ heavily on Jesus dying on the cross and is even seen as blasphemy to believe in the trinity.

Just thought I would add this information for context.

Last edited:
That’s not necessarily true. I think in modern times extreme Zionism and some of the more radical Palestinian terrorists groups pushed it to this point. In the middle-ages under various Caliphates, the Jews lived in relative harmony with Arabs.
Agree.

It's Zionism that started the severe tensions before both Arabs and Jews.

I just explained in a post above how Muslims revere Judaism and infact believe their religion is a continuation of Judaism. So a good pious Muslim would be someone that's considered to respect a pious religious Jew (again, take away Zionism).

Last edited:
I have to say, at first glance this does not look like an Israeli highriser remover.

Looks kind of consistent with the footage of the malfunctioning waterpipe rocket.

Last edited:
I have to say, at first glance this does not look like an Israeli highriser remover.

Looks kind of consistent with the footage of the malfunctioning waterpipe rocket.

That's just one angle though.

Swipe through these pictures:

I am finding on Twitter some are asking where is the crater, here's a take:

Also, here is a surgeon's testimony:

“While in between cases, I heard the screech of two missiles and then a loud explosion. The false ceiling in the operating room fell. As I walked towards the side entrance, I saw that the hospital itself was on fire and that it was directly hit,” Ghassan Abu Sitta wrote on Facebook"

Also, when it comes to the sound:

Hamas rockets sound like pop or fireworks. This hit you can hear the fighter jets in the first video before they drop the missile and that whirring sound and whistle.

This is also what it looked like from a window after it hit:

I already see so many pro Israelis minimizing this hit. The outside of the hospital/ parking lot had crammed civilians that were staying there for refuge since the hospital was already full. Ya'll are looking at the pics after it hit and has been extinguished. These pics are the morning after when they spent time all night moving the bodies away and cleaning up.

If you can stomach it, just go to Shaun King's Instagram page that has all the carnage collected right after it hit.

Last edited:

This is comical. They're desperate.

Coming from the intelligence that couldn't intercept calls or get anything on Hamas' plan that eventually attacked Israel or know the exact locations of the hostages in Gaza. It's wild.

Any AI can generate this and say anything and even this doesn't provide proof of admitting it either. I understood it as this is what they're saying about the rocket.

This is truly heartbreaking. There’s no excuse for bombing a whole hospital. I mean I know we bash western powers when they kill civilians, but we don’t purposely take out a big group civilians to take out targets. Our collateral damage usually comes from smart bombs that malfunction or incorrect intel. The audacity to knowingly bomb a hospital is inexcusable to me.

Back
Top Bottom