It has run its course. Mods please lock.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

So what is this problem exactly?  Do you think the condoms are promoting non-consensual sex?  Do you think a condom is going to make someone more prone to forcing sex on someone? 
My issue really had to do with their rules. Why have a rule if you're permitting people to break it? Its pointless right.
So breaking a rule based on morals is more important than looking out for the safety of your inmates? Once again, you are protecting some moral code in the name of what?  How is this a 'Giant L?' Is it because it's that huge immoral heathenous den that is California? 

Let's say you have all of these cameras you are preferring.  Let's say one gay on gay sexual romp occurs ([RKO] "la la la la la I'm not hearing this"[/RKO]) without the guard seeing it.  Would you prefer that romp to have happened with or without a condom?   I'm just saying, if it occurs- how do you want to protect your inmates?
Rather not see it at all. With or without a condom? If I don't want it happening at all then I'm not playing this preference game with you boy. 
laugh.gif

"Would you rather lose a leg or an arm?" Neither idiot
laugh.gif
. Worse than if my girl asked me would I save my mother or her.
eyes.gif
And this is where you continue to not get it, no one wants to see it.  No one is lifting the ban on sex in jail, they are making it safer in the event of it happening. They are not advocating sex in jail.  Responding to an issue isn't agreeing with it.  No school wants their kids having sex.  Handing out condoms doesn't insinuate that they do!

Why is that so hard to understand?  It happens. 

AGAIN, how is this a Giant L?
We know it happens, what I am saying is, they're other ways to combat this vs giving them condoms.

It can happen all day, some people cave into pressure. I don't cave into pressure. Its like in the real, I don't complain and *!*$! about rules. I know they are there for a reason. One day when I tell my kids about sex and my feelings on it, they'll know that I'm not helping them by getting them the tools to have it at will. You do what you want at your own risk. You fail to listen and make a mistake, that's just too damn bad. I'll always be their father and love them to the ends of the earth, but I will not throw away my beliefs for their wants.

And this is where you continue to not see that I am saying there are OTHER ways to combat this. A lot of times, believe it or not, guards turn a blind eye to much of this.

But hey, go right ahead man and give way.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
   Expect to be a grandpa by the age of 33 with that Christian mentality.

So what is this problem exactly?  Do you think the condoms are promoting non-consensual sex?  Do you think a condom is going to make someone more prone to forcing sex on someone? 
My issue really had to do with their rules. Why have a rule if you're permitting people to break it? Its pointless right.
So breaking a rule based on morals is more important than looking out for the safety of your inmates? Once again, you are protecting some moral code in the name of what?  How is this a 'Giant L?' Is it because it's that huge immoral heathenous den that is California? 

Let's say you have all of these cameras you are preferring.  Let's say one gay on gay sexual romp occurs ([RKO] "la la la la la I'm not hearing this"[/RKO]) without the guard seeing it.  Would you prefer that romp to have happened with or without a condom?   I'm just saying, if it occurs- how do you want to protect your inmates?
Rather not see it at all. With or without a condom? If I don't want it happening at all then I'm not playing this preference game with you boy. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
And this is where you continue to not get it, no one wants to see it.  No one is lifting the ban on sex in jail, they are making it safer in the event of it happening. They are not advocating sex in jail.  Responding to an issue isn't agreeing with it.  No school wants their kids having sex.  Handing out condoms doesn't insinuate that they do!

We know it happens, what I am saying is, they're other ways to combat this vs giving them condoms.

It can happen all day, some people cave into pressure. I don't cave into pressure. Its like in the real, I don't complain and *!*$! about rules. I know they are there for a reason. One day when I tell my kids about sex and my feelings on it, they'll know that I'm not helping them by getting them the tools to have it at will. You do what you want at your own risk. You fail to listen and make a mistake, that's just too damn bad. I'll always be their father and love them to the ends of the earth, but I will not throw away my beliefs for their wants.

And this is where you continue to not see that I am saying there are OTHER ways to combat this. A lot of times, believe it or not, guards turn a blind eye to much of this.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by rockforlight

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Call it Christian mentality or what have you but that's more of do what I say or don't. That's why kids are so effed up now. Parents afraid to lay a hand on their child, parents letting their kids boyfriend/girlfriends stay the night? Parents trying to be friends with their children.

What the hell is going on out there?

Matter of fact, lets turn the direction of this thread a bit.

How will YOU punish YOUR children?

Originally Posted by rockforlight

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Call it Christian mentality or what have you but that's more of do what I say or don't. That's why kids are so effed up now. Parents afraid to lay a hand on their child, parents letting their kids boyfriend/girlfriends stay the night? Parents trying to be friends with their children.

What the hell is going on out there?

Matter of fact, lets turn the direction of this thread a bit.

How will YOU punish YOUR children?

Originally Posted by 18th letter

How is this an L?

OP beef isn't about the "rules" of Jail ..

His beef is the acceptance of gay sex in Jail
laugh.gif

SF is trying to stop STD's, AIDS and HIV .. Cuz they know they can't stop that fruity ###! ... So why not ATLEAST make those that Voluntarily practice gay sex be safe ..

Originally Posted by 18th letter

How is this an L?

OP beef isn't about the "rules" of Jail ..

His beef is the acceptance of gay sex in Jail
laugh.gif

SF is trying to stop STD's, AIDS and HIV .. Cuz they know they can't stop that fruity ###! ... So why not ATLEAST make those that Voluntarily practice gay sex be safe ..

I thought this wasn't about sex, RKO? Your argument shifts as you see fit. At this point Even you have to probably realize your argument is a lot like yourself; entire too holey.

I thought this wasn't about sex, RKO? Your argument shifts as you see fit. At this point Even you have to probably realize your argument is a lot like yourself; entire too holey.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I just have to shake my head at this...

Gettin' some butt from a dude is really going to satisfy your sexual urges?
sick.gif

I am sure it has happened to the best of them. Humans can get pretty weird when you tell them they can't have something. I mean just look at priests. Sworn to celibacy and then they start touching little boys.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I just have to shake my head at this...

Gettin' some butt from a dude is really going to satisfy your sexual urges?
sick.gif

I am sure it has happened to the best of them. Humans can get pretty weird when you tell them they can't have something. I mean just look at priests. Sworn to celibacy and then they start touching little boys.

What does punishing children have to do with condoms be passed out in Jail to prevent diseases?

laugh.gif

I see Ole' boy knows he's losing this , so he wants to derail his own thread ...

roll.gif

What does punishing children have to do with condoms be passed out in Jail to prevent diseases?

laugh.gif

I see Ole' boy knows he's losing this , so he wants to derail his own thread ...

roll.gif

So its cool for people to ask a barrage of questions but I can't answer them plus toss in other tidbits?

laugh.gif

roll.gif

The point was just because people are going to break rules doesn't mean you should hold their hand and assist them while doing so.

Do you get it now or should I draw pictures too?
laugh.gif

So its cool for people to ask a barrage of questions but I can't answer them plus toss in other tidbits?

laugh.gif

roll.gif

The point was just because people are going to break rules doesn't mean you should hold their hand and assist them while doing so.

Do you get it now or should I draw pictures too?
laugh.gif

Assist is the same as not spreading disease? Where in the hell is your Christian mentality now? Why wouldn't you want to help assure your fellow man's health and safety? Surely there are few principals more Christian than caring for your fellow man, regardless of your opinion on their activities and lifestyle. But carry on, mustn't break a rule!

Back
Top Bottom