Italian NT'ers feelings about The Jersey Shore

laugh.gif
i can see how you can feel insecure about being from NJ or being a guido due to this show....

i mean.. if anything it should open your eyes to change your mentality and apperance that doesn't pertain to this show at all

its funny the way everyone hates racism (for the most part), yet its one of the main components in any television show.....MTV ftl....

Originally Posted by KingRamey

Originally Posted by NYMVP

I'm black and I'm offended embarrassed for them.
fixed

i do not understand what is so good about this show
ohwell.gif

I don't know what to tell you except it's probably just not for you then.  There's a 150 page thread about the show that's nothing but
roll.gif

its funny because this has been going on for about a decade and noone cared, but its now getting exposure

I grew up in a city north of Toronto and there is a large Italitan community. My highschool was mostly Italians, but here they're are known as Ginos and Ginas instead. They are a bit differnt though.

i mean if you think about it the dudes on the show arent that different from other people in real life, besides being roided out and tan. vinny, pauly d, and situation are all cool people, ronnie is a @#$%@ but he doesnt act ignorant. what they do is exactly what millions of 20+ college kids do throughout the country, drink and go out to look for girls

embarrassed about it? really? 
grin.gif
 its not that serious. 
never understood why people get worked up about nonsense like this (word to NT "racism").. it'll eventually blow over and be forgotten. 

I wonder if the blow out is gonna come back in full effect now LOL. Cause it died down over the past few years in the NY/Jersey area

Im from Toronto and Italian , doesnt bother me at all. American Italians are usually like 3rd or 4th generation.
Here in Canada we are usually 1st or 2nd ................ Generation. These people are Americans and are just playing
the roll so it doesnt bother me at all.

The peak of the "Guidoness" in NJ was around the time the Gotti boys had that show. Italian dudes in south jersey rushed to get a blowout lol.

I am not Italian but I am into Italian culture, fashion, food and literature and it is laughable that these tanned, roided out, douche bags call themselves "Italians" and have Italian flags on everything around them.

Real Italians have class, and culture and style not "poofs" and nicknames like "The Situation." It is cool that they have their little subculture in the Tri-State area but is absurd that they not only call themselves Italian all but they decide to throw up the Italian flag and talk about "Forza Italia" when they know they cannot even speak a lick of Italian back when Italy won the World Cup in 2006.

It was like when I was in my freshman German class in High School and there were those dumb wannabe white trash, Aryan nation in training kids who think because they had some German great grand mother in Wisconsin that they would magically learn German because of they superior Aryan blood and by the end of the year they got "F's" and the two Americans kids of Asian descent got "A's" because they actually did their homework as did almost everyone else, many of whom had less if no no German blood  than those to future inmates those whose necks were, at the time, the future site of an "SS" prison tattoo.

Back
Top Bottom