Ite, Who's rockin wit Romney for 2012?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Dimelo

bloomberg, another filthy rich duke has been awesome for NYC, i think if romney is as business savy then there's nothing but good things to come as far as im concerned.

Me and you might be the only new Yorkers that like Bloomberg
im old enough to remember da david dinkins days...NYC used to look like da first ninja turtles movie...grimey, gritty, etc. cool and all if your a hoodlum like myself, but it wasn't generating da billions it does during his administration.

there's a reason he's on his 3rd term as mayor....ill tell you what, if a democrat takes office in NYC, taxes are gonna rise like no one's business and we're gonna go back to those times when NYC was a mess.

what put me off about obama is his utter disgust for coal, oil, and gas....i mean seriously, when we owe 40 cents of every dollar we spend to china cuz we're spending more then we have...and yet we can't access our own resources..welp, its time to change

da script...

News reports in February 2012 stated that the U.S. had hit a record number of oil rigs at 1,272, the most since Baker Hughes separated oil rig and gas rig data in 1987. The U.S. Energy Information Administration shows that 2011 was a record year since data was collected solely on oil rigs starting in the late 1980s.

http://www.politifact.com...mber-oil-rigs-operating/

bloomberg, another filthy rich duke has been awesome for NYC, i think if romney is as business savy then there's nothing but good things to come as far as im concerned.

im old enough to remember da david dinkins days...NYC used to look like da first ninja turtles movie...grimey, gritty, etc. cool and all if your a hoodlum like myself, but it wasn't generating da billions it does during his administration.

there's a reason he's on his 3rd term as mayor....ill tell you what, if a democrat takes office in NYC, taxes are gonna rise like no one's business and we're gonna go back to those times when NYC was a mess.

what put me off about obama is his utter disgust for coal, oil, and gas....i mean seriously, when we owe 40 cents of every dollar we spend to china cuz we're spending more then we have...and yet we can't access our own resources..welp, its time to change

da script...
What exactly do you like about Romney?

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Im not shocked someone like you would vote for him.
Yep 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

da script...
What exactly do you like about Romney?

Leave him alone. He's one of those dudes that try to be different while trying to appear to be more intelligent just to show that he's not following the crowd. 

Originally Posted by cguy610

da script...

News reports in February 2012 stated that the U.S. had hit a record number of oil rigs at 1,272, the most since Baker Hughes separated oil rig and gas rig data in 1987. The U.S. Energy Information Administration shows that 2011 was a record year since data was collected solely on oil rigs starting in the late 1980s.

http://www.politifact.com...mber-oil-rigs-operating/

except this is on PRIVATE LANDS...not federally governed lands, which has been winded down.

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

Guy did NOTHING for Massachusetts when he was Govenor, not a damb thing.
The higher office a politician gets, the less they actually do for their constituents that is noticeable. That's why I only pay attention to local elections, because those directly affect me. 

ninjahoods buying that false hope that Romneys selling. None of these politicians will make life better for you brah. Our economy is already beyond destroyed, it's going to take 20-30 years to pay off the majority of our $15+ trillion of debt - which won't happen anyways.

da script...
that sounds fine to me i miss the old nyc
obama romney same difference
i think i'll do what i did the last election 

dont vote at all 

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

ninjahoods buying that false hope that Romneys selling. None of these politicians will make life better for you brah. Our economy is already beyond destroyed, it's going to take 20-30 years to pay off the majority of our $15+ trillion of debt - which won't happen anyways.
actually if we would've killed da bush tax cuts and let them expire at da end of this year we'd be able to pay back da debt in about a decade.

republican-debate-jpeg-08b85.jpg

I'm not rocking with either. I'll sit this election out because I know my vote doesnt really matter.

Originally Posted by cguy610

republican-debate-jpeg-08b85.jpg

tumblr_m38ak6Yq6w1r097cj.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Im not shocked someone like you would vote for him.
Yep 
grin.gif
and what is someone like me?  if u poppin off, pop off.

Someone who spends "porch" money on kicks.
Someone who is "disturbed" at the thought of being black

Someone who is extremely materialistic 

Someone like you 

pop

Originally Posted by Marvin Hagler

I'd take Romney over Obama.

Obama wants to mess with the gun laws too much.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Really man?  He has really gone after the Second Amendment in his first term. I bet he double the 0% he went after guns in his first term in his second term.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Yep 
grin.gif
and what is someone like me?  if u poppin off, pop off.

Someone who spends "porch" money on kicks.
Someone who is "disturbed" at the thought of being black

Someone who is extremely materialistic 

Someone like you 

pop

your name is shoefreakbaby, though

You are 28..   Which means you were 8, maybe 9 years old when Dinkins left office..  Go sit down...

And at 28 you would think you would have left behind the "da" by now..

Originally Posted by Essential1

You are 28..   Which means you were 8, maybe 9 years old when Dinkins left office..  Go sit down...

And at 28 you would think you would have left behind the "da" by now..
oh, so that mean i dont remember squat from ages 3- to when i entered 4th grade in 94?

46225c8e0938b535237a93223fe8210d0208999.jpg

you sit down b
laugh.gif
NYC in da late 80's early 90's around my side of town was coke, crack, murder infested pool of blood....hell New Jack city gave my hood and crew that was running da heightz a shout out "da Dominicans showed us da way"

alot of ya dunno SQUAT about NYC other then what you see on TV and what store your favorite celeb is photographed in front of soho...
laugh.gif

word to da wild cowboys.

basically.
laugh.gif

and so what if im materialistic..i word for every damn thing i get, nothing is free..unlike alot of ya spoiled brats up in here on ya high horse.
grin.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

^^ so what is the problem, I said I could tell you would vote for him and Im right

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

?? So
I wanted to be a clothes and shoe designer when I was younger

I knew everyone shoes in my grade school classes(which is why I would always win "heads up seven up")

Could name all of the shoes that the cute dudes at the gym wear at they top of my head.

I admire the design of shoes

(TMI)

I dont see how my names implies that I would spend porch money on shoes.

Back
Top Bottom