Ite, Who's rockin wit Romney for 2012?

shoefreakbaby wrote:
Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Someone who spends "porch" money on kicks.
Someone who is "disturbed" at the thought of being black

Someone who is extremely materialistic 

Someone like you 

pop

your name is shoefreakbaby, though
?? So
I wanted to be a clothes and shoe designer when I was younger

I knew everyone shoes in my grade school classes(which is why I would always win "heads up seven up")

Could name all of the shoes that the cute dudes at the gym where at they top of my head.

I admire the design of shoes

(TMI)

I dont see how my names implies that I would spend porch money on shoes.

camron.gif

stop acting like having money to spend is a crime...sounding worse then a politician.

guess the word freak means something different to you 
ohwell.gif

I didnt say you were bad for those things, I just said Im not shocked you would vote for him

w/e I hope you get to vote my brother
happy.gif

obama is straight up full of it (and himself - dude is on tv more than reagan)

romney a damn idiot (this is SERIOUSLY the best guy the republicans can come up with?)

all this back and forth about obama and romney and name callin...what about dr. ron paul? my vote going to him regardless of whether or not he's even running. 

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Obama got it easy

Romney a joke

From the dude rooting for the hometown guy with Obama in his avy.

I'm really just surprised that ninjahood is holding his own with all this political stuff, props my man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JTPlatnum

obama is straight up full of it (and himself - dude is on tv more than reagan)

romney a damn idiot (this is SERIOUSLY the best guy the republicans can come up with?)

all this back and forth about obama and romney and name callin...what about dr. ron paul? my vote going to him regardless of whether or not he's even running. 
QFT

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Originally Posted by ninjahood

im old enough to remember da david dinkins days...NYC used to look like da first ninja turtles movie...grimey, gritty, etc. cool and all if your a hoodlum like myself, but it wasn't generating da billions it does during his administration.

So are you saying NYC was like a ninja-hood? 
nerd.gif

south_bronx_1975_mel_rosenthal_small.jpg

you have no idea....

Naw, I'm good.

Anyone that is going to pander to Conservatives isn't someone I want in office.

Originally Posted by solarius49

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

I'm so siked for him to be press in 2012. When he gives the millionaires/billionaires tax breaks, and I can pay more than they do, and then the job growth can slow down.. Ya buddy.
Oh yeah and he doesn't even support his own Health Care system because thats how at true boss gets down.

I like his stance on everything too, he really sticks to his beliefs like a real man.

lol at anyone who thinks this clown cares about job creation, or is even good at it.
You will never pay more than they DO so stop believing what the media pitches. The people like warren buffet are like 0.1% of the top 1%.
Maybe not dollar wise, but as far as percentages go? you serious b?
Yes I am talking about percentage wise. VERY VERY FEW PEOPLE"S INCOME IS BASED OFF OF DIVIDEND"S

The average tax rate ( as in percentage of income paid) of the top 1% is 24% the top 10-25% is 8.23% and the 25-50% is 5.58%
SO again get off of the idea that you pay a higher amount or percentage of the person in the top 1%

Since 2001, the IRS has also been presenting data on a small subset of the top 1 percent, the top 0.1 percent (the top 10 percent of the top 1 percent). In 2009, this top 0.1 percent filed 137,982 tax returns, reporting 7.8 percent of all adjusted gross income earned and paying approximately 17.1 percent of the nation's federal individual income taxes. The average income for a tax return in the top 0.1 percent was $4.4 million in 2009, while the average amount of income tax paid was $1.07 million, indicating an average effective individual income tax rate of 24.3 percent. It is worth noting that while the average income of a taxpayer in the top 0.1 percent declined in 2009, the effective tax rate for this group actually rose from 2008 to 2009.  This counterintuitive result is explained by the diminished capital gains and dividend income on high-income tax returns, income sources that are taxed at lower rates. With their 2009 income more dominated by ordinary income taxed at higher rates, their average rate on high-income consequently rose.

[Note: This very top income group actually has a lower average effective income tax rate than the rest of the top 1 percent of returns because these extremely high-income returns are more likely to have income from capital gains and dividends, which are typically taxed at lower rates. It's worth pointing out that in the case of capital gains and dividends, income derived from these sources has already been taxed once by the corporate income tax, which is not included here, meaning the average effective tax rate numbers can be somewhat misleading.]

This is the one year where a third party would be great, because both Obama and Romney have such major flaws that an additional candidate would really shift things.

I had a caller call into the show I work for today in NYC and say "there still is a good, level headed politician left, and he's running for office, his name is Ron Paul."

We all laughed in the studio, as there is 0% chance that Ron "The Racist" Paul gets close to winning.

bloomberg, another filthy rich duke has been awesome for NYC, i think if romney is as business savy then there's nothing but good things to come as far as im concerned.
you're not supposed to run a country like a business 
laugh.gif

if they did, rent control would be out the window, what do you think about Mr. hood?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

bloomberg, another filthy rich duke has been awesome for NYC, i think if romney is as business savy then there's nothing but good things to come as far as im concerned.
laugh.gif

if they did, rent control would be out the window, what do you think about Mr. hood?

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

laugh.gif

rent control is in place as a BUSINESS decision...if you out price all your civil servants, who's gonna run your city?

look up why rent control was enacted in da first place.

sounds like you did your research Ninja
but I honestly can't find anything about public servants, just stabilizing the economy after WWII

https://www.facebook.com/...ote_id=10150216500022047
Some states, such as New York, hold that rent control is a necessity, needed to sustain a supply of affordable housing and keep rent raises from driving out workers or vulnerable people; 

welp, guess you're right
I still think that running the government as a business is a horrible idea that will only take advantage of the gen. pop.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by Marvin Hagler

I'd take Romney over Obama.

Obama wants to mess with the gun laws too much.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Really man?  He has really gone after the Second Amendment in his first term. I bet he double the 0% he went after guns in his first term in his second term.
What's so funny? Obama's DoJ sold guns to the cartels in order to drum up support for gun control. Or have you just been ignoring everything that's been going on with Operation Fast and Furious and the ATF Gunwalker scandal?
Plus Obama Threatens to Veto House DOJ Budget Because of Funding Cuts to Gun Control

President Barack Obama has threatened to veto a Department of Justice appropriations bill House Republicans passed because, among other things, it includes a provision that blocks a gun control law his administration used Operation Fast and Furious to pass.The Obama administration’s Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives wrote, and began implementing, a new rule that would require gun dealers in the four U.S. states that border Mexico to report sales of multiple semi-automatic rifles to the ATF.

Actions speak louder than words.

Id roll with him, what he did for his own business and what he did with the winter olympics, simply amazing. Im down for him or Obama either way I'm happy

Undereducated minorites who live in lower middle class neighborhoods, AND vote Republicans are just extending their ignorance for generations to come.

the fact that America gave George Bush TWO terms and they are mulling about Obama just lets me know that the movie Idocracy is not so far off...........

Originally Posted by gambit215

Undereducated minorites who live in lower middle class neighborhoods, AND vote Republicans are just extending their ignorance for generations to come.

NYC hasn't been run by a democrat since 1994...to paint all republicans with da same broad brush is just as ignorant as whatever you're implying about.

Originally Posted by gambit215

NYC hasn't been run by a democrat since 1994...to paint all republicans with da same broad brush is just as ignorant as whatever you're implying about.
when you vote Republican on a FEDERAL level you screw yourself and your babies, we are JUST NOW recovering from 8 years of Bush,

Latinos thinkin they have remotely anything in common with a real Republican = delusional/trolling/sellout ?

U Pick 1

Back
Top Bottom