Item delivered but buyer did not receive shoes? Ebay.

I recently sold a pair of shoes to a guy on eBay. USPS tracking shows that the shoes were delivered today at around 8:00 am. When I contacted the person asking if there was anything wrong with the shoes, he told me that he didn't receive any package. Is there any risk of me having to give him a refund? 

Only if he files a claim and PayPal rules in his favor (as far as the refund thing goes).

How much did u sell the shoes for?
If its over 250 then you will be screwed because you did not get signature confirmation

they were probably too lazy to deliver the package today and just scanned that it was delivered at least that's what happens to me damn near every month

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

How much did u sell the shoes for?
If its over 250 then you will be screwed because you did not get signature confirmation

This, but to save headaches I do it for every item I sell over $80

sold em for 175. Would they rule in his favor though? I did everything by the book. Shipped to a confirmed address and provided a tracking number.

Originally Posted by verizonflow

sold em for 175. Would they rule in his favor though? I did everything by the book. Shipped to a confirmed address and provided a tracking number.

it's on him for not getting insurance 

i got a issue too

i sold a cheap phone, it was out for delivery at 7am on saturday, at 1135 pm it says notice left at door lol

why are they leaving a notice i never asked for signature, this person had 0 feedback on ebay and they still havent picked up the item

nope, you go to the post office, give them the tracking number and they will tell you where it is. if it is delivered, you call ebay and you tell them that the package has been delivered, and that you went to the postoffice for it.

same thing happened to me. the guy said that he didnt get it, but turned out that someone else signed for it and he didnt know. as long as you can prove that it has been delivered, the guy cant claim that it is not delivered.

ur good, no need to worry

I recently sold a pair of shoes to a guy on eBay. USPS tracking shows that the shoes were delivered today at around 8:00 am. When I contacted the person asking if there was anything wrong with the shoes, he told me that he didn't receive any package. Is there any risk of me having to give him a refund? 
no, if the tracking says it was delivered then your good.

It couldn't have had just arrived at the post office either. The post five tried delivering it on Saturday but left a notice instead. Either way you guys have stopped me from worrying so it's all good.

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

You should be good man. As long as you have tracking (proof they were delivered) you're fine

Yeah, you should be fine if you shipped to the correct address, but you never know with PayPal nowadays. Good thing they weren't worth more than $250.
10,000th post 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom