Its 5 am, Who else is cramming for a final in the morning right now?

Finished last Thursday. Pulled over 10 all nighters for the past two weeks smh
Quarter system FTW (Edit. nvm, we go back to school on Dec. 3rd
sick.gif
)

Good luck y'all

Finished last Thursday. Pulled over 10 all nighters for the past two weeks smh
Quarter system FTW (Edit. nvm, we go back to school on Dec. 3rd
sick.gif
)

Good luck y'all

Originally Posted by thacapt

Just a heads up...

Get atleast 2 hours of sleep man.
Man, I think procrastination and sleep deprivation just go hand in hand but I used to work nights while simultaneously going to school so I'm used to it.

Absolutely does not mean I should still be doing it but just like our procrastination we make our own choices. Good lookin' though 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by thacapt

Just a heads up...

Get atleast 2 hours of sleep man.
Man, I think procrastination and sleep deprivation just go hand in hand but I used to work nights while simultaneously going to school so I'm used to it.

Absolutely does not mean I should still be doing it but just like our procrastination we make our own choices. Good lookin' though 
smile.gif

Im on adderall......

No sleep since last night.....

Im ready for MURDER finance and econ............

Still got another 6 hrs till war....

Let me go polish my weapons....

LETS GO NT!

Im on adderall......

No sleep since last night.....

Im ready for MURDER finance and econ............

Still got another 6 hrs till war....

Let me go polish my weapons....

LETS GO NT!

no offense O.P but if someone is really cramming for a final at the same time this post is made, they wouldn't be able to answer you.....just saying

no offense O.P but if someone is really cramming for a final at the same time this post is made, they wouldn't be able to answer you.....just saying

I spent 12 hours in the library yesterday on Adderall just reading my Business law book. I am up and ready to go for a good 15 hours today, about to head to the school library room and lock myself in the study room. Final is tomorrow at 8am.

I spent 12 hours in the library yesterday on Adderall just reading my Business law book. I am up and ready to go for a good 15 hours today, about to head to the school library room and lock myself in the study room. Final is tomorrow at 8am.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

So is it safe to say a lot of NT'ers are procrastinators or is it just that much work to do?
Procrastinator. a BIG one.
30t6p3b.gif

Turned in my paper for English. And i over slept my Crim Justice final
indifferent.gif
 but caught up with the teacher and he let me take it. & i completely winged it
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif
.. Except i been through the system so i knew some of the @$#$ already as if it were common knowledge but it was mostly for Juvenile @$#$ and i was sorta **$%%#. But i think i got atleast a C. I pray i did

Im cramming now for my math final. Its like in 10mins and im on here
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 but anyways

as long as i pass every class and get a 2.8GPA for the semester. Im happy. *Prays*

Originally Posted by RKO2004

So is it safe to say a lot of NT'ers are procrastinators or is it just that much work to do?
Procrastinator. a BIG one.
30t6p3b.gif

Turned in my paper for English. And i over slept my Crim Justice final
indifferent.gif
 but caught up with the teacher and he let me take it. & i completely winged it
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif
.. Except i been through the system so i knew some of the @$#$ already as if it were common knowledge but it was mostly for Juvenile @$#$ and i was sorta **$%%#. But i think i got atleast a C. I pray i did

Im cramming now for my math final. Its like in 10mins and im on here
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 but anyways

as long as i pass every class and get a 2.8GPA for the semester. Im happy. *Prays*

I'm supposed to be "cramming" for a final. But it's not until 5:45. And I have another final (Italian) tomorrow morning, which I haven't actually studied for yet. But it's not a difficult class. And a take-home final due at 11pm on Friday. I just hope I finish it in time. My prof decided that it would be an awesome idea to give us like 12 mini-essays to do. Like, !+%.

I'm supposed to be "cramming" for a final. But it's not until 5:45. And I have another final (Italian) tomorrow morning, which I haven't actually studied for yet. But it's not a difficult class. And a take-home final due at 11pm on Friday. I just hope I finish it in time. My prof decided that it would be an awesome idea to give us like 12 mini-essays to do. Like, !+%.

Cramming all day for my last final tomorrow.

Cant wait until that feeling when you finish. I'm eager to see my grades.

Back
Top Bottom