It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia is back, tonight!

Filming just began for season 13! Seems crazy that they didn't even know if they were gonna have another season like 6 months ago. Then I swear like a month ago they were like "aight, just started writing episodes for the new season!"

Now they already filming?! I'm stoked but **** Netflix for taking this off. Show is almost unwatchable on Hulu with the amount of ads

Filming just began for season 13! Seems crazy that they didn't even know if they were gonna have another season like 6 months ago. Then I swear like a month ago they were like "aight, just started writing episodes for the new season!"

Now they already filming?! I'm stoked but **** Netflix for taking this off. Show is almost unwatchable on Hulu with the amount of ads

I pay extra for no ads on Hulu. I legit forgot it used to have ads, I was reading your reply at first like wtf are you talking about lol

They do a bunch of ads on Hulu? I'm thinking of getting Hulu because of some of the shows.....or just buy the dang DVDs.

Sooooooo many ads on Hulu if you don't pay extra. Its not bad on movies but seriously Sunny is like 15-20 minute episodes and to start each episode you have to watch 5 back to back to back to back to back commercials that you can't skip. There's 5 minutes at least. Then 4 or 5 more during the episode. KILLLS the flow of a show. I'd rather watch the show other ways than watch on Hulu.

I wouldn't mind paying extra if I didn't already pay for cable and Netflix.

Reactions: HIM
Oh ok. How much is it for extra? We are moving and debating giving up cable because we watch like 2 shows or so and I think they are on regular TV. It kinda sucks switching out discs, but I would rather just watch the shows like you said

Oh ok. How much is it for extra? We are moving and debating giving up cable because we watch like 2 shows or so and I think they are on regular TV. It kinda sucks switching out discs, but I would rather just watch the shows like you said

It's 11.99/mo instead of the normal uhhh I think 7.99

37028739_10155429686391456_142964540567453696_n.jpg

I thought Dennis was coming back? I’m still gonna watch but it’s not right.

Mac actually getting cut up is hilarious after all these seasons of saying he’s cut.

Dennis will be in a lot of eps not all I think but Glenn Howerton has been completely involved with the entire season.

Mac made a Dennis doll :lol: :lol: :lol:

AlwaysSunnyS13_FXX_Header.jpg

Reminds me of New Charlie
3a8c6dda52fd66623ae3b6574a7136f9.jpg

“Did I see you bang that thing?”

Back
Top Bottom