It's back! March 2008 WDYWT Post!

2ex8ya0.jpg

2j29ezk.jpg

Wassup NT, man i missed out on a lot these past days being sick!
sick.gif

nice fits on every page!
first day back out wore this today
8fd157e4f0522bb063b944ec917176457774ada.jpg

8cf154ecfa5726b7bf98526aee07d0b376f7098.jpg

2ad25deeb2f5a537203b975fc3c93982020e097.jpg

Walk Don't Run!

Past couple of days
IV's to class some day

Currys last night to the bar

Chocolates earlier tonight to go out for a bit

Went to the Orlando outlets tonight.

Dalitso made me do it. He wore all his XIV's and made me jealous. I forgot how dope these shoes are.

Very Nice Stuff To All

Termitezee- Your Always Comin Thru With An Interesting Shot...Love The Work My Dude Keep It Up
wink.gif

UnDS'd These Today To Run Over To The Post Office And Then Go Check Out Those Motley Crue SB's In Person(Nothing Too Special)
***1996 FootScapes***

The Fit.....

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by ii2cky

he dont even wear sneakers

laugh.gif
real talk though. son on top of his denim game though.still dunno why he's on all of these sneaker websites though.

What are you talking about he wears plenty of Vans,Bape, And Nike and DUN DUN DUN even on rare occasions SUPREME.

I think it was his FlatHead 3001'S that sparked everyones fascination with Japanese and High Quality Denim.

(W-TAPS Vans)

(Bapes )

(ALIFE & W-TAPS)

Also, it's funny how SF/ISS/HB/NSB.org all hate on NT although I'm pretty sure way back in the day NT was the first to have WYWT threads and now theyall have their own variation.

Now this sidneylo fool is trying to bank off it and people in his superfuture would are probably gonna think he's some kind of creative genius for startingWYWT everyday.

Back
Top Bottom