It's back! March 2008 WDYWT Post!

someone hook me up with a late pass...

stunt: congrats on the newborn!
cweak: happy belated, i'm dreading mine coming up in june...i don't wanna get old
frown.gif
laugh.gif

tyler: i'm quite upset that i don't even own a pair of lebron 2's...been putting them off forever and a day. i'lleventually pick up the black/reds. oh and your unds'ing chronicles are scarring me for life, i'll never be the same.
laugh.gif

t_z: gotta give credit for all the graffiti pics, down here in the backwoods of florida, i don't get to see anything like that.
dalisto: your jordan game is DEEP, dope.
i2cky: crazy pic!

^^^WORD to peterock, thanks for putting me on to red wings homie
smokin.gif

preciate it cweak. and yeah, its been busy as hell but its dope at the same time. balancing that and my other gig is tough. all for thebetter though!
pimp.gif

im off from both jobs today. soo im chillin.
smile.gif

ii2cky still holding it down along with sneakermane! Damn Christos for being so damn expensive!!!

for some reason i expected a much higher quality picture from you. that one doesn't even belong in the sais snapshot thread
laugh.gif

i love that shirt though.

^^^and^^ I shoot film. For color fillm there's virtually minimum 24 hour turnaround and it costs about 8 dollars a roll for film and processing. That'dbe way too much work which honestly why I usually don't do WDYWT anymore because my isight on my mbp and iMac are pretty useless, but I don't know Ifelt motivated to do it today and I was burning time before class...

But I'm going to claim it's de-skilled and post modernist photography and agree it doesn't belong in Sais snap post. It's far too good for it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

for some reason i expected a much higher quality picture from you. that one doesn't even belong in the sais snapshot thread
laugh.gif

i love that shirt though.
laugh.gif

Good fits though everybody.

Originally Posted by ebayologist

But I'm going to claim it's de-skilled and post modernist photography and agree it doesn't belong in Sais snap post. It's far too good for it.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Old Casey Jones is good, I'm from Florida so I have to love them. But lets face it, straight edge shirts are ridiculous. The whole shirt is partly a joke.

its been a minute
friday @ work before the tornado
gap x evisu x retro III

excuse the mean mug I hadnt gotten my coffe yet!

the bun shot

today
random tee x stf x retro v

Originally Posted by awwstin

Old Casey Jones is good, I'm from Florida so I have to love them. But lets face it, straight edge shirts are ridiculous. The whole shirt is partly a joke.

Ah, Florida. Ok. That's all you had to say.
roll.gif

I won't eventake offense to your claim that all straight edge shirts are ridiculous.

Originally Posted by hows your edge

Originally Posted by awwstin

Ah, Florida. Ok. That's all you had to say.
roll.gif

I won't even take offense to your claim that all straight edge shirts are ridiculous.

Don't get me wrong, ridiculous doesn't necessarily mean bad. But just take a real look at that shirt and everything on it. And most straight edgebands aren't actually edge.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

But no need to try and call me out, it's not going to work.

Originally Posted by SHAOLINS WARRIOR

awwstin wrote
And most straight edge bands aren't actually edge.
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
uh...

Seriously? All because I wore a Casey Jones shirt? Get out from under the rock, how are you acting like the world doesn't sell out? I have no hate, sowhy do you? Don't ruin this post just to call me out.

Back
Top Bottom