IT'S DA 1st OF DA MONTH AT THE HOOD WALMARTS (HOOD AFICIANADOS STEP INTO THIS THREAD)

yoooooo, why do i have an fixation with hood rat chicks? only the fine ones doe, but im about to hit up kmart/target/meijers in search (all the walmarts in metro detroit are far from the hood)

Originally Posted by slickp42189

yoooooo, why do i have an fixation with hood rat chicks? only the fine ones doe, but im about to hit up kmart/target/meijers in search (all the walmarts in metro detroit are far from the hood)

I'm right with you. YYambs be moist... theyre easy to please, and they make you feel like a #bawse... I got a thing for them rats, too...

Originally Posted by solefood229

I once saw a chick with two buggys of nothing but snacks

I've seen a whole family with 2 buggys a piece. Came down the aisle looking like a squad of tanks
7nTnr.png

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

and then there's me. high and forgetting the date. standing in line for 40 minutes for an Xbox Live point card, chewy Chips Ahoy, and a 2 liter strawberry Fanta.

you sir have done right by your methods. I applaud your chewy Chips Ahoy but recommend that you purchase chewy gooey in the future for a better check-out experience.
chewey gooey is definitely better than chips ahoy

It's funny that I read this thread, I was in Walmart the other nite and seen what I thought to be a THICK woman from behind.  I had to double back and look at her from the front, boy was I sorry I did that.  Cut off shirt in the front, stomach looked like she just had a baby all stretched mark out and wrinkled looking, I lost my appetite and left my ice cream on the cereal aisle.  Ruined my nite....

Originally Posted by ricky409

I'm right with you. YYambs be moist... theyre easy to please, and they make you feel like a #bawse... I got a thing for them rats, too...
This, I'll wife one no problem

roll.gif

This thread is hilarious... The Walmart here in Milwaukee has got to be in the top worst!!! My brother said he once saw 2 employees fighting by the toys... Beating the Hell out of each other with plastic bats...
My cousin got fired from this same Walmart... Before she get off, she took all the money out her register and hit it...
Same Walmart that had a line wrapping around the front of the store... Around the registers... Full of people cashing tax refund checks... You see people with carts with 3 and 4 flat screens a few blocks away... Walking home...
grin.gif

I could go on and on!

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The EBT Extravaganza...AKA The First of The Month!!! at the hood Walmart near you.

I'm 'talmbout Spandex, tatts, and colored weave as far as the eye can see...
Loose feathers errywhere my dudes...Bird City %%#*$, Bird Bird City %%#*$
Hoochie Mamas, Hoochie Daughters At The Same Dam Time.
Unbelievable Mass...Unbelievable Guts
It's Steak and Shrimp week (while the working class folk buying ground beef and fish sticks to save their hard earned money).

+ hella pajama pants
able bodied individuals riding the disabled carts

OD music coming from all parts of the electronics section (a real sensory overload)

If you're paying cash, you might get and an offer to use their EBT cards in return you give them a portion of your total in cash

If you're a square:  EYES FRONT, any cutting of eyes or startled reactions to foreign hair styles, titty tats, ashy feet etc

WILL be met with extreme hostility

Originally Posted by solarius49

idk, she would have to be a quiet rat, im new to messin with them and took several out on a usual date for me, bad idea, they were all like "i aint never been no where like dis" and im like ok but dont say that so loud tho, im no where near bougie but i would want a cool/chill rat and yea id cuff

idk, she would have to be a quiet rat, im new to messin with them and took several out on a usual date for me, bad idea, they were all like "i aint never been no where like dis" and im like ok but dont say that so loud tho, im no where near bougie but i would want a cool/chill rat and yea id cuff
Good suggestion for a date with a hood female: the zoo
Gives them a chance to do something that they dont do often.  

Its pretty inexpensive
And plus theres animals there

you gotta take them to wingstop or chili's ...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

NEVER THAT. AND I CONSIDER MYSELF A CONNOISSEUR WHEN IT COMES TO RODENTS OF THE HOOD VARIETY.

Yall better stop messin with them girls, or learn the hard way...

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

my area is such a melting pot.

1st through the 5th, going to the Walmart like 7 minutes away you will observe everything from upper/upper middle class white women, illegals, trailer park lifers, hood dudes/females (the colorful weaves and feathers you speak of are shown more this time of year, this is their mating season), alcoholics and their unwashed children, meth heads, crack heads, and teenagers with nothing to do.

and then there's me. high and forgetting the date. standing in line for 40 minutes for an Xbox Live point card, chewy Chips Ahoy, and a 2 liter strawberry Fanta.

I was
pimp.gif
 yesterday and was in the need to for some snapple and some jerky. I live close to a Walmart too and decided to go there. Like you, I wasnt aware of the date. So when I walked in it was something like this...
Simpsons%20-%20Enter%20and%20Leave.gif

roll.gif

Same reaction until I remember you can check out in jewelery and electronics.

Tell me why there was no Milk or Eggs though

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Yall better stop messin with them girls, or learn the hard way...

I know ... believe me, famb... I know...
frown.gif
frown.gif
... I figure its just a phase and I'll grow out of it.. I stay strapped doe... I'm talking about my condom and my llama... [young roddy ]

Originally Posted by MZBLUE2U

roll.gif

This thread is hilarious... The Walmart here in Milwaukee has got to be in the top worst!!! My brother said he once saw 2 employees fighting by the toys... Beating the Hell out of each other with plastic bats...
My cousin got fired from this same Walmart... Before she get off, she took all the money out her register and hit it...
Same Walmart that had a line wrapping around the front of the store... Around the registers... Full of people cashing tax refund checks... You see people with carts with 3 and 4 flat screens a few blocks away... Walking home...
grin.gif

I could go on and on!
Man you got to be talking about the one on Capital. That's the hoodest shxt I ever seen in my life. I was in there with my moms once and we walked by a group of like 4 hoodrats posted in front of the baby items aisle (cliche but true). Anyways, one of em was like "ohh, hey! you could get it boo!" I felt felt like a piece of meat 
laugh.gif
. Meanwhile mom was like, "Evan, what does that mean?"
roll.gif

The one that said it was right tho 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by solefood229

I once saw a chick with two buggys of nothing but snacks

I've seen a whole family with 2 buggys a piece. Came down the aisle looking like a squad of tanks
7nTnr.png
i lol'd
portsmouth va x southside richmond va checking in,

Made the mistake of walking into Walmart after work once in Richmond.
Looked around in awe at the lines, carts filled with ridiculous amounts of steak and cookies and hood boogers.....oh the hood boogers...
When I figured out what was going on...

Spoiler [+]
Simpsons%20-%20Enter%20and%20Leave.gif

Back
Top Bottom