It's Friday Night, What Is Your Lame *** Doing At Home? vol. Sick :(

I was going to go out to Granby Street (Norfolk, VA
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
), but I was sneezing and snotting everywhere, so I'm just chillin at the crib watchingThe Wire on HBO OnDemand and sippin on Merlot (word to Nas and Luda). What are my fellow NTers doing this lovely Friday night?

Just got out of work..tired as hell and ready to wake up at 4 am tomorrow for the playoffs

I'm sick as a DOG, My girlfriend gave me a cold and shes not even here taking care of me. Im laying here watching sportscenter about to crawl off the couchget some food and take nyquil.

I'm exhausted. I was going to go out later tonight, but I don't see myself pulling it together to go to the city any time soon.

worked 3-11pm today, gotta wake up in the morning and BE AT work at 7am, so thats an 8 hour period between shifts, SUCKS, and i only got about 6 hours to sleepnow

It's only 9:30 out here, but I'm chilling tonight saving money for the New Years party.

Hotel ($200
smh.gif
) + Drinks (~$50
smh.gif
) + No income until Jan. 31 = bumming it for a WHILE.
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

^^^dang homie, I've had to do that several times at the J.O., plus I live 30mins from work. Good thing it's slow this time of year. Shout out toKingsmill Resort & Spa
pimp.gif

I'm sick as a DOG, My girlfriend gave me a cold and shes not even here taking care of me. Im laying here watching sportscenter about to crawl off the couch get some food and take nyquil.
I'm not sick and I'm not about to get any food, but I am about to take some Nyquil.

I usually go out on Saturday nights, but I was trying to get the playoffs for below retail.

Boys in the official post is posting up all kinds of discounts, but none of them are working for me.

Will probably be waking up this morning to go and cop. I have to get like 7-9 pairs I think, but only 2 are for me.

its winter break and most people are home and im still down here at school so aint nothing to do except watch tv

its colder then a m#$%f#&%! in L.A., so im chill'in wit my 5yr son teaching him is ABC's Numbers & Colors, being a Father
YOUR KIDS COME 1ST!

Finally back home for the vacation. took my last final of the semester today. Finally have time to rest after a week of hell

i worked a double today.....exhausted. i rarely go out on fridays.....saturday nights are where its at
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

took the day off from school, went to the movies in the afternoon and i been playin call of duty 4
smokin.gif

did you finish the single player? the sniper mission and the mission in the gunship are
pimp.gif

what class do you use in multiplayer? me, mainly grenadier and warfighter and close range. martyrdom and last stand are
pimp.gif

its colder then a m#$%f#&%! in L.A., so im chill'in wit my 5yr son teaching him is ABC's Numbers & Colors, being a Father
YOUR KIDS COME 1ST!

good#+@+ my dude. we need more guys like you in America.

WORKED FROM 8AM-5 TODAy signs of getting sick.. now tonight i am sick and i have to wake up at 7 am for work.. sucks.

packing my old apartment up/ taking it to the new one/ unpacking ( i only have 5 boxes to pack with) and cleaning my old place up

Back
Top Bottom