It's Friday Night, What Is Your Lame *** Doing At Home? vol. Sick :(

Went home early because i felt sick, found out i had a fever, got better after some advil pills and eating. Played Hol 3 Online with the boys and now im herewith my little bros friends watching tv and chilling.

it's pretty nippy outside. Went to the taco truck down the street to get a burrito and the cold aint no joke. Besides I'm trying to save money soI'll be laidback on a Friday night, after that I just plan on watching Katt Williams: American Hustle
smokin.gif

Just watchin tv browsin NT, aint %#@% to do cause I'm in orlando for vacation(I'm from NY)..just waitin till about 6 to go n get the playoffs at themall.

It was pretty low key tonight. Went out to a couple of local bars with my roommates, but since I didn't feel like drinking, I ended up being the DD.

It's hella cold in SF, i'm wrapped up in a blanket, i'm sick, and i'm also talking to some people on AIM.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

took the day off from school, went to the movies in the afternoon and i been playin call of duty 4
smokin.gif

did you finish the single player? the sniper mission and the mission in the gunship are
pimp.gif

what class do you use in multiplayer? me, mainly grenadier and warfighter and close range. martyrdom and last stand are
pimp.gif

yea finished the campaign on normal when i got the game a little over a month ago

usually go with the m16a4, red dot sight, stopping power, fragx3, and martyrdrom when im in team deathmatch

different silenced weapons in search and destroy and free for all

I would go out, but I fell asleep and the Mrs. was at work. I ain't really trippin because I gotta help drive from Indiana to the bottom of Georgiatomorrow so I need all the rest I can get.

Had dinner with the fam tonight for my nieces birthday. By the time I got home it was kinda late, nothing was cracking.

Back
Top Bottom