It's Friday, the weather is nice - Let's Dream a little Vol. 1, 6, 48, 52, 56 and the Powerball is 9

It's Friday, the weather is nice, and if you are like me you are probably stuck at work (well, actually I plan to make moves by noon but that's anotherstory)...

Anyways, on my way in to work I heard the Powerball winner is from DC (SE to be exact) or at least bought his/her ticket there... myquestion to you is, what if you won that money... what would you really do??? I know, common conversation among folks and jive like a boring thread but playalong...

What I would do...

1. Seek a GREAT lawyer and financial advisory FIRST! Don't mean I will listen 100% of the way but I think they would know more then I do on how to handlesoooo much money.
2. Reserve a nice chunk for myself and family
3. Celebrate!!! Vacation to get my mind right first... then throw a couple of parties... one private party at my new mansion featuring Jay-Z
pimp.gif
and invite everyone I know (even yall' NT'ers), then a more privateparty with family and really close friends only, then a joint where the focus is to change the weather (See this is why I know I would never win the money andcause I don't play)
4. DONATE I would start scholarships at all the schools I've ever attended, help as many "friends" (even those not that close) and probably reachout to a few families that can really need it (I would verify too)
5. DONATE MORE to a church I visit once a year I think, to coaches I've had and their respective programs or facility (equipment)

Think that's it off the top... invest and enjoy. It would be soooo nice.

^Hey you probably also really really wouldn't care for those $60 bucks too! Heck, you might even have enough to help him pay his debt too
laugh.gif

OUCH!
lowblow.jpg

SMH @ myself for commenting on business that doesn't concern me but I thought it was too funny

I think i would start out by investing most of it

I would have a place here, Miami, Vegas, and Hawaii

My fam would be eating good
laugh.gif

Give my church 10% its only right

And start a foundation for kids to travel the world

Live the Vinny Chase lifestyle
pimp.gif

ag_arena_photo_1_assault.jpg

I wonder how much it runs to make a replica Assault field. As a kid I always said I wanted to build this in my house if I ever get that ridiculous money.
laugh.gif

Break mom dukes down with 50 percent of the winnings.. i literally wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for her..

I would quit my job and enroll in school full time...

travel the world with my family

invest?

Nah.. Stick it all in Savings and CDs and live off the Interest.

Then...

Hire a Spanish dude to answer a Dedicated line for all long lost family members calling to ask for cash.. He can cuss them out in Spanish and say no forme.

Take 1 Million and give it to my Church
My Moms already got a house paid for so I'd just give her a Guap and tell her to go traveling with my Dad complete with handlers so she could be stressfree.
Hire Mexican Cartel to Off my Ex- Wife. *Pause*
Stick 100 Grand Each into a Trust Fund for all my neices and nephews for College. If they don't go, it comes back to me complete with interest or to myKids Trust Fund.

Go to IBIZA for Two weeks. One week to Party One week to Decompress from partying.

Buy Floor Seats To Lakers Games

Re-Hire Mexican Cartel to off Dan Snyder and make him sign over the Skins to me before they lost his body.

Log on to NT and post this GIF.
im_rich_bitch.jpg

I buy a pair of Skinny Jeans just to see what they REALLY feel like.

Nahhh....

1 pay off any debt

2 buy a white phantom

3 move to cali.

First thing i would do is get my moms out the hood and put her in a nice car and house. than buy myself a nice house. after that i would get my pops out ofdebt. help my closest friends out, donate some, and go on a shopping spree for whips, kicks, clothes, and jewlery. i would also chill on an island for about amonth. than invest and live off that

I'm bored so why not...

Let's see after taxes it's probably around 70 million so let's break it down:

-$2 million in legal fees to prevent my identity from being leaked and to ensure my confidentiality
-$6 million to be donated to numerous charities benefiting everything from animal shelters to fighting AIDS to fighting famine
-$6 million to be given to family and friends
-$3.05 million(talk them down in this market) on a main residence in Chicagohttp://www.coldwellbanker.com/servlet/PropertyListing?action=detail&ComColdwellbankerDataProperty_id=27057598&page=property&brand=CB
-$5.5 million on a vacation place in the Cayman Islands
http://coldwellbanker.com/servlet/P...taProperty_id=14822771&page=property&brand=CB
-$500K on a penthouse in Columbia
http://coldwellbanker.com/servlet/P...taProperty_id=1341598&page=property&brand=C21
-$1 million on furnishing the three homes
-$310K on a BMW M5, Porsche Cayenne Turbo, and a Hyundai Genesis Supercharged
-$25K on finding my ancestral history and visiting Poland
-$50K to blow on shoes
-$50K to blow on clothes
-$400K on throwing a sweet party at Love
-$1.85 million on a sweet yacht
http://www.yachtworld.com/core/list...s=1866664&featuredon=yw-en&slot=2&slim=broker
-$2 million to be spent on random things
-$200K on miscellaneous Hublot watches, breitlings, bracelets, etc.
That's $29.935 million

Throw the rest 40.065 million into investments and live off of the interest.

Ya'll keep on investing... lololololol

Find 1/3 of your money left word to 401K and the Stock Market Bull

1. Payoff ALL my debts
2. Payoff my Wife's debts
3. Payoff my Mom's debts and buy her a nice house
4. Take a well deserved vacation
5. Donate money to my Wife's parents church
6. Buy a nice place for me and my wife to live
7. Try to start some type of youth foundation.
8. Finally get my wife the dogs she keeps begging for, lol
9. Throw a party for my closest friends and family

10. Buy whatever shoes that were on my "can't get" list.......

I'll go to Chilli's in Manassas...

Eat 12 of them Big Mouth Smoke Burgers...

Get "Rock Deep" to line up about 50-80 bucky naked pink toes in the Comfort Suites across the street, depending on how many will fit...

Die a happy man right there on the spot, leave $$$ to wife and daughter, certain % to the Dream Team, and all my fav. aunts.

Who needs money at that point?

1. Student Loans. Paid in full.

2. Car. Paid in full.

3. No investing really needed. Like rock said, live off the interest.

4. Put a Panera and a Chipotle on U Street. Put a Chipotle in Columbia Heights. Have the restaurants operated bt family.

5. Pay for those family members to be business-educated.

6. Make a huge donation to city at Peace.

7. Buy this $65,000 Canon Lens just to show it off. Upgrade all of my gear.

8. House. 2-3 nice whips.

9. Pay for Grad School (Online Degree Program)

10. Go full-out with Everyday Pple.
Hire dimez81(for real) and eddiebauer757(j/k) to help design.
Hire Tommie to take photos.
Hire Kev to announce new stuff at Friday's DARs.
Hire iCan to model all of the extremely color tees.
Hire Rocky to not understand what anything means, even after reading the entire thread.
Hire AllanHouston20 to lock and threads dissing Everyday Pple.
Hire ksmith as Security.
Man, Everyday Pple has "for-hire" work for the whole NT DC/MD?VA.

1. Take care of all me and my immediate family's financial responsibilities
2. Buy my Mom and Dad a house within the same neighborhood so they will be close enough so when I come to visit I can see them both just like I did when theywere married. Purchase a house in the same neighborhood.
3. Donate to Cancer research since that is the disease that so many of our family members and us tend to lose our battles
4. Buy a home or penthouse in Miami, Houston, and Vegas.
5. Grab a couple of my dream cars (Phantom, Old -school Lac fully restored)
6. Upgrade my Escalade since that will continue to be the everyday car.
7. Travel the world.
8. Find a pair of DS Carbon Flightposite One's in a size 13
9. Pay the cost have lunch with Barack Obama
10. Chunk all my friends from when I was broke, dusted and disgusted off some change to do whatever they want with!!!
11. Generate a list of FDIC insured banks and break the rest down and put $250K in each bank to assure that my bread is insured and live off the interest eachyear (let my money work for me instead of vice versa).

BTW the Mega Millions is up to about $108M so everyone go out and get their ticket(s) today and say a prayer that you get lucky and you can actually fulfillthese things that we mentioned in this thread.....

The interesting thing is how many of us would do exactly what we said or would we spazz out and buy every pair of kicks that they ever wanted first and thentry to take care of rest of the stuff on the back end......

Change my Name to Ricardo Shavez-Rivera.... take my golf clubs and move to Punta Canta...

I aint investing in *+*+.... lol

Find 1/3 of your money left word to 401K and the Stock Market Bull

I mean I haven't lost any money in this market...
glasses.gif
Even thoughI've lost 20 pounds... I'm still eatin', although I liquefied all of my positions and I'm gonna re-analyze where I'm at and decide where togo from there. This summer should be good.
pimp.gif
True wealth creation isthrough a balanced portfolio of high and low risk! That 3% interest is cool and all, but I'd like a little more...
wink.gif

with 100 Million DK...2.5% Interest is ok with me. No need to invvest if Im already Rich.

Why invest in spots when I can just give them money to do THEIR thing. Like Lavan said (middle finger to that bamma by the way lol) pay for them to learn thebusiness they want to grow.

When you have wealth... investing to get more at that point is just pointless in my opinion. Why work to find ways to lose my money lolol.. Im not Warren orJimmy Buffet lololol

this was a crazy thread....wholetime tho i thought about it and i have no idea what i would do with all that money.

probably buy a bunch or real estate and then flip it. chill. party. SAVE half. and then buy everything i want, get a job at best buy to get discounts onelectronics and then just live like i make 100k a year plus best buy salary.

and of course mom and dad gonna get off the ave and into a nice house over on 16th street.

brother and sister gonna get 3 mill striaght in their accounts.

have some international accounts.

buy chinese bonds?

and then just live the life

^^Im with you... I always have said.. I would prolly still work even if I was stupid rich cause Retired people get bored.

Id make a Bucket List even if I was no where near death and then come back home and work at a Hair Salon as the Receptionist so I can see Pink Toes all day.

OR open up that Grocery Store Call the Meet Market I've always been wanting to do.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

^^Im with you... I always have said.. I would prolly still work even if I was stupid rich cause Retired people get bored.

Id make a Bucket List even if I was no where near death and then come back home and work at a Hair Salon as the Receptionist so I can see Pink Toes all day.

OR open up that Grocery Store Call the Meet Market I've always been wanting to do.

pink toes?
laugh.gif

i'd own an all female spa and be the towel boy or something.

"Meet Market" is that patent? if not, you gonna see a chain of em in like 5years
roll.gif

Sooooo RAINY Monday - Back to reality!

Any word if the winner has stepped up??? Maaaaan this ticket probably fell out of the buyer pocket or got thrown away with some bubble gum wrappers andreceipts too. To think, the ticket is probably somewhere in SE streets, getting wet by the rain.
nerd.gif

Oh and I guess when I said Invest, it was more in terms to have something to do, like some sort of a job... invest in a Spring Water Company, Open a club,hotel... type of random idea... but it wouldn't be one of my first priority... probably last, once I begin getting bord.

Originally Posted by EB4President

Originally Posted by RockDeep

pink toes?
laugh.gif

i'd own an all female spa and be the towel boy or something.

"Meet Market" is that patent? if not, you gonna see a chain of em in like 5years
roll.gif
Bruh.. if you only knew.. I have a stash of Copyrights.. Patents.. All rights Reserved and 501(C)3 JOINTS JUST CHILLIN.. in the portfolio..

Hopin someone goes in on it.. so I can make my money startin it or sellin it or suin someone over it.. lol

Back
Top Bottom