IT'S GETTING REAL. WAR ON IRAN

Originally Posted by IronHorse

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by IronHorse

Figures your probably some liberal believe in nothing self righteous obamanot....

You're on your way out of here, only a matter of time.
Sure I am....
laugh.gif
9fc356ef44f674f4eb4c61c697dd740069634d4_r.png

c5a355b84dfa7c05e4ac636b97b1acfc52d3d5e_r.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

30t6p3b.gif

More and more everyday, I believe Kojima's theories about the war economy, private military companies, and proxy wars. War... has changed...

Crazy. I want to play it through again lol.

This world is so conditioned with war. I'm not surprised though.

There will NEVER be peace on this earth as we know. Don't EVER forget that guys. NEVER.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by finnns2003

30t6p3b.gif

More and more everyday, I believe Kojima's theories about the war economy, private military companies, and proxy wars. War... has changed...

Crazy. I want to play it through again lol.

This world is so conditioned with war. I'm not surprised though.

There will NEVER be peace on this earth as we know. Don't EVER forget that guys. NEVER.
Yep. And I hate to be cliche, but pretty soon robots and mech-suits will be in use much more than now. It's going to get ugly going forward. Imagine a bunch of Metal Gears being built to destroy another country or protect the air and sea...

Fact: You have a greater chance of being killed by a wine cork than a terrorist in America

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Its funny that people are just now finding about Mossad/MEK being used to carry out attacks...folks have known this for months.
laugh.gif
some of us have been assuming it for years, it just took the US admitting this one for it to go from conspiracy theory to fact
eyes.gif
Mossad is no damn joke, these guys get away with whatever they want to. there are theories and substantial evidence that Mossad agents had a hand in 911 but that's for another thread. Thread readers, Google Dominic Suter if you want to do some independent reading.

also I hope you guys started your research on the Deep Web and Tribler.

I actually took up your advice about the Deep Web and I have access.... been VERY cautious about clicking on sites in the Hidden Wiki though. What is Tribler?

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Its funny that people are just now finding about Mossad/MEK being used to carry out attacks...folks have known this for months.
laugh.gif
some of us have been assuming it for years, it just took the US admitting this one for it to go from conspiracy theory to fact
eyes.gif
Mossad is no damn joke, these guys get away with whatever they want to. there are theories and substantial evidence that Mossad agents had a hand in 911 but that's for another thread. Thread readers, Google Dominic Suter if you want to do some independent reading.

I actually took up your advice about the Deep Web and I have access.... been VERY cautious about clicking on sites in the Hidden Wiki though. What is Tribler?

http://rt.com/usa/news/internet-war-new-tribler-941/

Originally Posted by bruce negro

eyes.gif

http://rt.com/usa/news/internet-war-new-tribler-941/

yo brotha james Imma need like a field guide to this deep web #!!* cause its mad complicated 
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom