It's gonna be HOT this weekend

5BC47891-0D40-4766-9AE9-2EED63E70F82.gif

Don't mind this heat one bit. I purposely ride the NYC subway car without AC. Get a lil' sweat in like a sauna session. Plus it's empty and you avoid some of the weird city folk. I jog and play tennis in triple digits too, ain't afraid like the rest. Great workout, feel you're pushing the body more.

Don't mind this heat one bit. I purposely ride the NYC subway car without AC. Get a lil' sweat in like a sauna session. Plus it's empty and you avoid some of the weird city folk. I jog and play tennis in triple digits too, ain't afraid like the rest. Great workout, feel you're pushing the body more.

Not sure bout that subway ish, I was on that express bus yesterday. That ac was essential. Cant front we used to run full court games in near triple digit heat. Go chill from 12-4 back out for afternoon run. Felt like that heat gave me an extra inches on my vert we was gliding out there

Yeah, and you're gonna end up with a stroke or in a coma like Martain :smh:

Ain't nothing worse than night heat. Back in the gap I was in the club in Tallahassee in the middle of the summer. You could tell by like 1:50 everyone was waiting to go outside to get that fresh air. You stepped out and outside felt like inside. :sick: There was no "let out" that night. I never seen a club parking lot clear so quickly.

Give me a blizzard any day over this disgusting ***** heat....

Spent a day in Athens last week and it was just as hot, I was drenched in sweat, made me hate Athens immediately....wanted nothing to do with that trash city.

Nebraska gets all the crazy weather, blizzards, tornados, crazy t storms, extreme cold extreme heat. San Diego is in my future. The humidity in July and August is unbearable and the cold in Jan and Feb is like the Artic. No wonder we have pot holes the size of sink holes. It’s unreal

Nebraska gets all the crazy weather, blizzards, tornados, crazy t storms, extreme cold extreme heat. San Diego is in my future. The humidity in July and August is unbearable and the cold in Jan and Feb is like the Artic. No wonder we have pot holes the size of sink holes. It’s unreal

Same **** here. Midwest hates us.

Cut my beard off. Tempted to shave my head so I don’t have to deal with sweaty hair anymore.

Worst part is the electricity bill. 150+ more than usual
Especially for those with dated windows and insulation. That alone will domino effect and burn up your AC unit because it will overwork itself trying to cool down the house. This heat can destroy electrical components

Back
Top Bottom