its not black people who've progressed its white people VOL....chris rock

Dcallamerican = ninjahoods mom
roll.gif

I am Master Zik
Wouldn't surprise me. SMH
:lol:

He probably let all that hate consume him.
Blastercombo once told me my parents were worthless degenerates for putting me in after school daycare when I was very young. I caught him complaining about daycare costs for his kid several months later; ever since then I knew not to pay him any serious attention :lol:

Also, I actually agreed with Future MD on most things, but his method of posting and attitude were annoying as @$#@ and made me turn against my own views at times :lol:

BLASTERCOMBO used to hate so hard on anything sneaker related :rofl: Part of the "men buy sneakers to impress other men" group with Stillin and them.

Then out of no where this dude bought a pair of used Infrared 6s from the pack from me. I had them listed in the BS forum. My curiosity got the best of me I had to google earth his address to see what his apartment was looking like after I shipped the shoes. It was exactly what I pictured lol.

Dude just loved to troll/argue and was a huge hypocrite at heart. I stopped talking him serioiusly after that experience, similar to yours.
:rofl: :pimp:

Please, if yall buy shoes and nobody ever looks at your feet and/or comment on your shoes, most of yall
would be ready to kill yourselves.

Dcallamerican = ninjahoods mom
I knew one day it would all make sense :lol:

Back
Top Bottom