IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might want to stock locate at Footlocker. I still see them in Tidewater. I think DTLR and Footlocker got a restock. I didn't see them for a minute and then they popped back up around the time the blacks released.

You might want to stock locate at Footlocker. I still see them in Tidewater. I think DTLR and Footlocker got a restock. I didn't see them for a minute and then they popped back up around the time the blacks released.

here in toronto the silver joints were marked down to $200 from $280, not sure about sizes though but I saw em at a foot locker today

here in toronto the silver joints were marked down to $200 from $280, not sure about sizes though but I saw em at a foot locker today

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I have. They're not bad. I'm 225 lbs.

Gotta keep in mind that most NTers weight belove 160 lbs.

laugh.gif

Copped the All Silvers in Alabama on vacation for 149.99 plus tax Was cised beyond belief. I gotta take vacations here more often.

Copped the All Silvers in Alabama on vacation for 149.99 plus tax Was cised beyond belief. I gotta take vacations here more often.

I'm trying to find a clear, non water-marked pic, of Tim Duncan wearing these. Google Image only brings up one or two images, both with big Getty or NBA watermarks on them.

Hoping someone can post something up.

I'm trying to find a clear, non water-marked pic, of Tim Duncan wearing these. Google Image only brings up one or two images, both with big Getty or NBA watermarks on them.

Hoping someone can post something up.

Someone reported on the facebook page. Fsr black Duncans at lancaster pa Nike outlet fsr 165

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom