IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by NikeRider

Don't know if anyone knew this but they had a restock of several sizes of the Silvers on NDC this morning.
Congratulations to all that ordered.

I got that elusive size 13 I've been waiting for, I'm now set. One pair is enough.

Now onto the blackouts in Nov.
they must've sold quick, i checked online earlier today and nothing was there,  hopefully they eventually have another restock but i doubt it.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Don't know if anyone knew this but they had a restock of several sizes of the Silvers on NDC this morning.

I got that elusive size 13 I've been waiting for, I'm now set. One pair is enough.

they must've sold quick, i checked online earlier today and nothing was there,  hopefully they eventually have another restock but i doubt it.

Yes, it was a early morning restock. I placed my order for the sz 13 at 8am eastern time.  They had sizes 9, 10 11, 11.5 & 13 as I recall.
By 9:15 I checked again and they were all sold out so I'm sure it was a limited restock. 

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Yes, it was a early morning restock. I placed my order for the sz 13 at 8am eastern time.  They had sizes 9, 10 11, 11.5 & 13 as I recall.
By 9:15 I checked again and they were all sold out so I'm sure it was a limited restock. 

damn, well congrats to those who got their pairs.   i got a decent backup prize though.  they opened a freebirds burritos spot by my house today, i camped out for a few hours and got free food for a year
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

The Black Retros are available for preorder at sneakercrew.com for $215.99 shipped until this friday. I believe they ship out late october
Bro, are these guys legit?  When you go to their website you get this:  

Welcome to SneakerCrew.com as of right now we are taking pre-orders of the latest sneakers that is coming out. We are working hard to make this site a competition to other sneakers site. Most of you made know us from ebay as Niketown200 we decided to open a site earlier then expected since ebay be charging way to much fee so feel free to browse and shop. This is just early step website soon we will be switching to a better web design later on. So take a advantage of getting the latest sneakers on the net.You can go to our site which is..."                              

SneakerCrew.

I don't know about you but it looks like the above was written by a 10 year old. 
laugh.gif

From what I've heard, sneakercrew is legit.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

$216 shipped? thats $9 below retail with no tax or shipping....not bad.....that says 1 of 2 things: 1) there will be PLENTY of these to go around or 2)the site just wants to get rid of their stock quick

i believe #1 sounds more realistic since Nike usually "limits" the first colorway and mass produces the 2nd colorway (and the rest if there are more colorways)...also, it is black friday so people will be spending $
I'm not so sure the Silvers were that limited. The footlocker near me received 317 pairs and were sold out in 2 hours.
Told me they had a huge line when they opened up and could have sold another 200 pairs that morning.
I was surprised when I hit up the store at 1 pm and they were sold out.

The hype on foams is just plain crazy these days. 5 years ago there would of been 5 0 guys on line. 

FIXED

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

$216 shipped? thats $9 below retail with no tax or shipping....not bad.....that says 1 of 2 things: 1) there will be PLENTY of these to go around or 2)the site just wants to get rid of their stock quick

i believe #1 sounds more realistic since Nike usually "limits" the first colorway and mass produces the 2nd colorway (and the rest if there are more colorways)...also, it is black friday so people will be spending $
I'm not so sure the Silvers were that limited. The footlocker near me received 317 pairs and were sold out in 2 hours.
Told me they had a huge line when they opened up and could have sold another 200 pairs that morning.
I was surprised when I hit up the store at 1 pm and they were sold out.

The hype on foams is just plain crazy these days. 5 years ago there would of been 5 0 guys on line. 

FIXED

The Black Retros are available for preorder at sneakercrew.com for $215.99 shipped until this friday. I believe they ship out late october

Welcome to SneakerCrew.com as of right now we are taking pre-orders of the latest sneakers that is coming out. We are working hard to make this site a competition to other sneakers site. Most of you made know us from ebay as Niketown200 we decided to open a site earlier then expected since ebay be charging way to much fee so feel free to browse and shop. This is just early step website soon we will be switching to a better web design later on. So take a advantage of getting the latest sneakers on the net.You can go to our site which is..."                              

SneakerCrew.

I don't know about you but it looks like the above was written by a 10 year old. 
laugh.gif

LOOKS LIKE AIR-RANDY COAUTHORED IT LOL... AND THEY TOOK THE PIC FROM PYS.COM 

*SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST..NEVER FIGURED OUT HOW TO QUOTE MULTIPLE PPL IN A POST

SneakerCrew.

laugh.gif

LOOKS LIKE AIR-RANDY COAUTHORED IT LOL... AND THEY TOOK THE PIC FROM PYS.COM 

*SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST..NEVER FIGURED OUT HOW TO QUOTE MULTIPLE PPL IN A POST

Nike store in Scottsdale still got a few pairs.. did a phone order today.. came up to $260 (ouchhH) after tax + shipping but hey.. thats why u just gotta hard on release date lol.. 1(480) 998 1136 for anybody still trying to get their pair... best of luck

Nike store in Scottsdale still got a few pairs.. did a phone order today.. came up to $260 (ouchhH) after tax + shipping but hey.. thats why u just gotta hard on release date lol.. 1(480) 998 1136 for anybody still trying to get their pair... best of luck

Originally Posted by yaw1800

Nothing larger than a size 11. I thought I might double up on my size 13's. In one way I glad they didn't have another.
I think one pair is enough.

Originally Posted by yaw1800

Nothing larger than a size 11. I thought I might double up on my size 13's. In one way I glad they didn't have another.
I think one pair is enough.

first off if a store employee tells you that these are sitting they are idiots or just dont care because even if a shoe sits i would tell everyone that asks that they are selling like hotcakes. so even the nike air doo doo is flying off shelves and could have sold 200 more that morning if it gets you to buy one too

first off if a store employee tells you that these are sitting they are idiots or just dont care because even if a shoe sits i would tell everyone that asks that they are selling like hotcakes. so even the nike air doo doo is flying off shelves and could have sold 200 more that morning if it gets you to buy one too

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i always wanted to know why people unlace the laces of a deadstock shoe ?

this irritates the hell out of me.....I always assume the owner tried them on. I'm extra careful when buying on ebay when it comes to that because a lot of people try to sell used foams as deadstock.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i always wanted to know why people unlace the laces of a deadstock shoe ?

this irritates the hell out of me.....I always assume the owner tried them on. I'm extra careful when buying on ebay when it comes to that because a lot of people try to sell used foams as deadstock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom