IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by toughmoney

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i always wanted to know why people unlace the laces of a deadstock shoe ?

this irritates the hell out of me.....I always assume the owner tried them on. I'm extra careful when buying on ebay when it comes to that because a lot of people try to sell used foams as deadstock.

i always though the same 
i passed on buying a shoe once because of this 

this irritates the hell out of me.....I always assume the owner tried them on. I'm extra careful when buying on ebay when it comes to that because a lot of people try to sell used foams as deadstock.

i always though the same 
i passed on buying a shoe once because of this 

smh at paying retail but i pulled the trigger on em and ordered them from the scottsdale nike store.

i had some unexpected money come in today and i had a nike store credit giftcard lying around for $95 so i ended up copping.

sucks they never made it to swoosh but whatever.

smh at paying retail but i pulled the trigger on em and ordered them from the scottsdale nike store.

i had some unexpected money come in today and i had a nike store credit giftcard lying around for $95 so i ended up copping.

sucks they never made it to swoosh but whatever.

Just saw the silvers today in store, and they looked pretty good. Much better than I was expecting but I wish they didn't have glue stains.

Just saw the silvers today in store, and they looked pretty good. Much better than I was expecting but I wish they didn't have glue stains.

i hate the thin soles they put on all the heel air max units, no matter how durable the foam is, once that rubber wears off and bubble pops its over

i hate the thin soles they put on all the heel air max units, no matter how durable the foam is, once that rubber wears off and bubble pops its over

First thing I do is lace up to admire my shoes when a new pair is copped
ohwell.gif

First thing I do is lace up to admire my shoes when a new pair is copped
ohwell.gif

just traded 1 of my silver duncans for pewters + 20 bucks. didnt need 2 pairs and i miss my pewters.

just traded 1 of my silver duncans for pewters + 20 bucks. didnt need 2 pairs and i miss my pewters.

Got these below retail additonal 15% i used the footlocker survey it came down to $195 which is not bad.

Got these below retail additonal 15% i used the footlocker survey it came down to $195 which is not bad.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

just copped the all blues. for 40$..
just need the silver 2004s and the 2011 retros' and im good 

even used thats a hell of a steal
naw...that dragged heel is a timebomb....bubble is too fragile for these hence why after a year or 2 you dont see cats with em cuz they'll pop.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

just copped the all blues. for 40$..
just need the silver 2004s and the 2011 retros' and im good 

even used thats a hell of a steal
naw...that dragged heel is a timebomb....bubble is too fragile for these hence why after a year or 2 you dont see cats with em cuz they'll pop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom