IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks guys,

160 those DS blue prolly look great, any pics?

and damn ninja can I live ? 
laugh.gif

and JO for that price I can get down with them.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

thanks guys,

laugh.gif

LMAOOO
laugh.gif
 TOUCHE!!

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

thanks guys,

laugh.gif

LMAOOO
laugh.gif
 TOUCHE!!

I forgot about my wht and blues, wore em once then they disappeared into the stash. Only thing i really dont like about em is they had a yellow tint right out the box when i bought em, all the pairs did that i checked. Nice pickup for $40 tho

I forgot about my wht and blues, wore em once then they disappeared into the stash. Only thing i really dont like about em is they had a yellow tint right out the box when i bought em, all the pairs did that i checked. Nice pickup for $40 tho

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by bigj505

just traded 1 of my silver duncans for pewters + 20 bucks. didnt need 2 pairs and i miss my pewters.

Definitely a good trade on your part
neither one of us paid retail for ours so we wasnt tripping.
and it ended up being a str8 up trade. still works out considering i didnt have to deal with fees from selling the extra pair

Sold my pair. Honestly, these are not worth 225. Plus they're bricks. Very heavy. This is never an issue, but these shoes really feel like bricks on your feet.
Rather have a pair of pewters.
wink.gif

Maybe if these were like 160-180 they would be still in my closet.

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

Sold my pair. Honestly, these are not worth 225. Plus they're bricks. Very heavy. This is never an issue, but these shoes really feel like bricks on your feet.
wink.gif

agreed man.. totally agree. I hate nike for that price hike

Keep them if you paid 160-180? Makes no sense lol shouldn't have bought them in the first place then.

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

wink.gif

you're right!

and these are all just hype. its just my 2 cents. i remember seeing the originals on clearance rack at my local footaction and i still didnt buy it

Originally Posted by show time 96

Random but anyone think there a chance  Nike will release the White cw in 2012?

as fast as kids ate these up for $225, you're gonna see white, electric green, eggplants, royals, etc, etc

Rather have pewters? Over these? I just sold my pewters 3 weeks ago and they was nice but far as better then da duncans naw. And duncans is waaaayyyyy more comfortable. Like I said b4 when it comes to comfort duncans is worth it. I can't front da pewters is dope tho but like all foam ones when u wear em a lot they fall apart word to my all blacks. Man I miss dem all blacks lol. I'm glad ppl appreciatin such piff which is da duncans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom