IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather have pewters? Over these? I just sold my pewters 3 weeks ago and they was nice but far as better then da duncans naw. And duncans is waaaayyyyy more comfortable. Like I said b4 when it comes to comfort duncans is worth it. I can't front da pewters is dope tho but like all foam ones when u wear em a lot they fall apart word to my all blacks. Man I miss dem all blacks lol. I'm glad ppl appreciatin such piff which is da duncans.

jimmjazz at security mall (baltimore, md) had a size 9.5 on display as of tonight.

went to footaction south dekalb mall in ATL on monday and saw a few pairs on display. didn't look at the sizes tho.

Originally Posted by bigj505

jimmjazz at security mall (baltimore, md) had a size 9.5 on display as of tonight.

security gotta jimmy jazz?! that sells nikes?!
eek.gif

mind=blown

y does everyone think these will be so easily available at outlets?

they're sitting around my parts

Dark Pines sold out OD fast

I'm hoping these are going to go on sale before they hit outlets, don't want another TB3 situation where they are pretty much inaccessible for anyone not near the outlet they hit...

Originally Posted by BronLe

I'm hoping these are going to go on sale before they hit outlets, don't want another TB3 situation where they are pretty much inaccessible for anyone not near the outlet they hit...
im sure they will b marked on sale before being sent to outlets and pairs might get transferred to the east coast.
there are not a ton like the pearls and cough drops so if pairs did hit the outlet, it wont be a free for all like people imagine.

im sure they will b marked on sale before being sent to outlets and pairs might get transferred to the east coast.
there are not a ton like the pearls and cough drops so if pairs did hit the outlet, it wont be a free for all like people imagine.

THIS.... 
The outlet talk is killing me too. All recent foams that weren't HOH exclusive then re-released (i.e. Cough drops and Pearls) were more widely available than these and barely sniffed the outlets if at all.

THIS.... 
The outlet talk is killing me too. All recent foams that weren't HOH exclusive then re-released (i.e. Cough drops and Pearls) were more widely available than these and barely sniffed the outlets if at all.

i been wearing mine for the past week and i gotta admit i like these alot. the comfort is def. on point. they def. feel like clunkers on ur feet tho. other than that i have no qualms besides the price. BC3s >> blackouts on black friday tho.

i been wearing mine for the past week and i gotta admit i like these alot. the comfort is def. on point. they def. feel like clunkers on ur feet tho. other than that i have no qualms besides the price. BC3s >> blackouts on black friday tho.

^^^ I BEG TO DIFFER ESPECIALLY SINCE I HAVE THE CDP BC3'S LOL... SO READY FOR THEM BLACKOUTS... IM CURIOUS TO SEE HOW THEY DO. I DONT ANTICIPATE THEM SELLING LIKE THE SILVERS

^^^ I BEG TO DIFFER ESPECIALLY SINCE I HAVE THE CDP BC3'S LOL... SO READY FOR THEM BLACKOUTS... IM CURIOUS TO SEE HOW THEY DO. I DONT ANTICIPATE THEM SELLING LIKE THE SILVERS

@Charmcity glad to see u enjoyin em bruh! Blk/cement 3 is dope cant front but i aint never pickin em over da duncans period! prolly mainly cuz da 3s get worse the more u wear em word to my fire red 3s which is still fresh but cracked dumb heavy. duncans feel better each wear and is def more comfy. I want da 3s tho but i dont wanna deal wit crackin and i do plan to tear mine a new one LOL well i did plan to anyway.

@Charmcity glad to see u enjoyin em bruh! Blk/cement 3 is dope cant front but i aint never pickin em over da duncans period! prolly mainly cuz da 3s get worse the more u wear em word to my fire red 3s which is still fresh but cracked dumb heavy. duncans feel better each wear and is def more comfy. I want da 3s tho but i dont wanna deal wit crackin and i do plan to tear mine a new one LOL well i did plan to anyway.

I was down South last weekend (SC, GA).

They are everywhere.  Most stores had 20+ pair, and that was in 6 stores.

Why they aren't allocated to "DMV" area makes NO sense.

I was down South last weekend (SC, GA).

They are everywhere.  Most stores had 20+ pair, and that was in 6 stores.

Why they aren't allocated to "DMV" area makes NO sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom