.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by Untitled

doubleup2.gif
cardan3.gif
maseiverson.gif
masejoe.gif
mase5.GIF
mase23.gif
mase14.GIF
mase11.gif
harlemworld.gif
mase17.gif
camunmase.gif
stase2.gif

cardan4.gif

check the vintage g-shock

masetattoo.gif

that my friends was a PLATINUM cuban link wit the PLATINUM jacob jesus
sick.gif
pimp.gif

masevibe.gif

pay attention kids, this is where fabolous got his style from. right down to his bracelets

Can anyone see these pics?

I seen the DY daddy yankee pieces in person.... they're not as intricate as I thought and if anything they were just executed very well....
this font was closer to a fancy mister cartoon type script... but anyways. we're putting the IF bail on pretty much everything unless you ask NOT to haveit on there.

Jonas just gave us his pieces to replace them with IF bails. Fabolous's cross has IF bails on it.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

I seen the DY daddy yankee pieces in person.... they're not as intricate as I thought and if anything they were just executed very well....
this font was closer to a fancy mister cartoon type script... but anyways. we're putting the IF bail on pretty much everything unless you ask NOT to have it on there.

Jonas just gave us his pieces to replace them with IF bails. Fabolous's cross has IF bails on it.
u talking about this cross?

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

TK been doin some push-ups.

roll.gif
exactly what i was thinking. but tk's piece is very ill, everythingIF does is on point...havent seen one piece i havent liked.
pimp.gif

damn that DY piece is chunky. looks nice and simple.
lax, im still looking for the pics of my grandfathers rolexes its on one of my hard drives

I've only seen that PSC piece once, figured dudes put that on the back burner after they got their new ones.......prefer the current ones over that though.

Originally Posted by asmathews

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

TK been doin some push-ups.

roll.gif
exactly what i was thinking. but tk's piece is very ill, everything IF does is on point...havent seen one piece i havent liked.
pimp.gif

Dude is yoked compared to the last time I seen him on Viva La Bam looking like a homeless dude.
laugh.gif

congrats to jason of bh who got his own reality tv show on the "E" network.

we'll be side by side in 2009, let the characters come out
wink.gif

btw, I'm not on CBS or a CBS affiliated network anymore.... it's gonna be a cable network as well.

Everytime I see that Rick Ross Piece I think the old dude from the Apollo is going to come out & put the yank on him with the cane. That piece needs to go!!!

how can people be so flossy and straight ignorant...

don't get me wrong i like/appreciate jewelry and the work put into them.

but some of these dudes look ridiculous and don't know how they can just walk around looking like that all the time with ya !$$% shinin

Back
Top Bottom