.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

52429662.jpg
52429664.jpg
52429661.jpg

roll.gif

He really is an ugly, ugly, ugly human being.

When you look in the mirror and see that every morning, you HAVE to know the women are only even in your presence cause you got some money. That cant be a goodfeeling.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

When you look in the mirror and see that every morning, you HAVE to know the women are only even in your presence cause you got some money. That cant be a good feeling.
Better than not having women at all though, right?

Originally Posted by dreClark

When you look in the mirror and see that every morning, you HAVE to know the women are only even in your presence cause you got some money. That cant be a good feeling.

nah man anybody can get a woman if they got money, but love is hard to come by.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by dreClark

nah man anybody can get a woman if they got money, but love is hard to come by.
laugh.gif
Yeah, but if you ugly as %+!@...

No woman is gonna want your ugly @ss....

Originally Posted by vintagefits

my dude had one at his shop... and melted it... smh

smh.gif
wouldn't they be worth more to maybe sell on ebay or to a fan or something....i mean the pieces aint huge or flooded...and i'm sure the ones thatare being sold aint the super expensive ones so what the hell are these jewelers paying for them? a couple k?

Originally Posted by vintagefits

my dude had one at his shop... and melted it... smh
what a IDIOT........
disappointed-bongo.jpg

that joint would've been slung on ebay with the title "authentic gold rocafella chain piece" the auction would've been onworldstarhiphop/allhiphop/sohh/etc. in minutes

I'm not even hating on you, fam....but that watch is wack. It straight up made me not want to pull the trigger on the all black joint I want. I have somethinking to do know. You need to play Playstation when you're bored or something...

I wonder how fast they made Peedi give that ROC chain back after that shoot
laugh.gif
...soon as that _ stepped foot off the set. *clears throat*

Back
Top Bottom