.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

brass knuckles
pimp.gif

[h1]Sean Kingston loses $500,000 worth of bling in mail[/h1]
September 29, 2008 by admin

sean_kingston.jpg

Reggae singer Sean Kingston reportedly lost $500,000 worth of jewlery in the mail. The star had his sister FedEx his diamond 'crayon box' chain fromLos Angeles to a jeweler in New York.

The package arrived in New York empty and Los Angeles authorities were immediately alerted. Unfortunately, Kingston won't be able to recover the damagesfrom FedEx because his sister wrote down the value of the package as $500.

laugh.gif

I dunno whats on his other arm, but whatever it is, it cant possibly make having CAKE tattooed on one arm any better.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

I dunno whats on his other arm, but whatever it is, it cant possibly make having CAKE tattooed on one arm any better.

i'm guessing it's pat-a or patty as in pattycake.
(you see because he's the baker's man)

not sure though.

Originally Posted by third world wonder

Originally Posted by oo206oo

i'm guessing it's pat-a or patty as in pattycake.
(you see because he's the baker's man)

not sure though.

Lol.

Word. I hope not, for his sake, but it would make sense.

Originally Posted by franchise3

[h1]Sean Kingston loses $500,000 worth of bling in mail[/h1]
September 29, 2008 by admin

sean_kingston.jpg

Reggae singer Sean Kingston reportedly lost $500,000 worth of jewlery in the mail. The star had his sister FedEx his diamond 'crayon box' chain from Los Angeles to a jeweler in New York.

The package arrived in New York empty and Los Angeles authorities were immediately alerted. Unfortunately, Kingston won't be able to recover the damages from FedEx because his sister wrote down the value of the package as $500.

laugh.gif
"Karma making its rounds on ___'s"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Flonominal

Damn...Take that auto play off.
I use Flashblock

got tired of pages with autoplay
mad.gif

and that re-up piece is clean

but yep with white vvs diamond outlines
wink.gif
it would be killin

Saw some decent ice here tonight. Robin Thicke had a show @ Radio City and his after party slash LP release in The Rainbow Room. Swiizzy was here to.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Thats the best shot of the Re-Up gang piece I've seen.....

I swear they should used white diamonds to make the the letter actually readable....
smh.gif
For real that piece actually looks really nice in that pic. Nothing extravagant and it coulda been done a lot nicer, but still nice nonetheless.Much better than the cheese slice it looks like in all the other pics.

Back
Top Bottom