.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

4a215fe89d66ba7e4f5c9d66b7f15010df77b1c.jpg

Found that on a random page Haha!

And B, did you guys make this cross?

aa015fef996cb779f5a629f34cf6e01b8c661f2.jpg

^that IF bail looks dope on that piece. So damn clean. I meant to tell you that the other day

we gon go in on that Leimert Park piece when the time is right
pimp.gif

^^those IF bails are growing on me, good sig to the pieces.
im not a religious dude, but that cross is very clean.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i heard that jay-z concert was crazy last night. odom and farmar in the vip as well huh?

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

actually one of those was kanye's
wink.gif

and someone took a picture of my shines last night at the jay z concert..... one of the best pics I've seen of this set up.
sick.gif
ugchhhhhhhckkkk

set up is TOO clean...that bail makes it look more rosary-esque - i need a lowerbudget version
laugh.gif

yeh I was with Farmar for a sec last night...

I got the play by play on the illest blog on the internet
wink.gif

http://blog.ifandco.com

and damn Rob who the hell are those girls?

and yeh Dom, the new cross set up is my favorite, I'm wearing it everyday.

tre, I got you
wink.gif

for real, we can talk about a lower budget set up. lol real talk tho hhahaha. I'M SERIOUS!

and damn Rob who the hell are those girls?

Stoppppp lol, btw I got my money back from Fed Ex from the "stolen" package, not as much as I would have liked but more then I payed for the jointin the first place.

So you guys didnt make that cross I posted>?

tre, I got you
wink.gif

for real, we can talk about a lower budget set up. lol real talk tho hhahaha. I'M SERIOUS!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i'm a regular dude in/around the hood so I can go without the stud chain- gimme a bead chain, the IF bail, and smaller clusters and i'm goodto go
pimp.gif

I'm in the process of getting that OTHER thing we were talking about...but after that I can prob treat myself
nerd.gif

so is that kanye piece gonna be a collab wit ambush like he talked about a while ago, or is it just rhodium injected? cause verbals been gettin over with whichi though was initially kanyes idea..

Ben your set up was cool for the Jay Z show.

A better pic of Kanye's joint is needed.

Ididi4theluv: do you have a super clear pioc of Ghostface's Eagle?

rob, of course we made that cross, that pic was taken from my camera and is from my cousins myspace page.

it's platinum too. cross cost $$$$$$$

Plain Pat lost weight...just saw video from Hov's show in LA that !$%% looked bananas.

Back
Top Bottom