.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

lol it's cool...

oh, and that cluster cross is nice. we had a nice one like that a while ago. they are very expensive!

also, i noticed that the stones on ben's g-shocks are set much closer than pharrell's. but pharrell's are clean also.

there are some things i want to say about houston jewelers, but i kinda don't wanna point them out because they might improve, LOL. i'm sure ben feelsthe same. but yeah, we can state the obvious. poor quality diamonds, poor setting, and poor design work.

smh.gif

081008-167.jpg

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

smh.gif

081008-167.jpg
wowwwwwww

i have to give it to him.

that piece quality sin't touchin' jobh, iceefresh, or mine. youc an tell from that pic alone.

but cool design. i can see that it looks kinda like him.

and that ring is real. i saw it in the showcase at his shop. it's real, the stone is cloudy as anything. put it this way. my mom's everyday 1ctengagement ring is worth more than that.

Aye someone school me on getting some rocks for my ears....I don't know too much about the different qualities of diamonds and #@%%. I don't want nosmall rocks ear, I want some good-sized bling in my ears.

Originally Posted by 22 Deuces 22

Aye someone school me on getting some rocks for my ears....I don't know too much about the different qualities of diamonds and #@%%. I don't want no small rocks ear, I want some good-sized bling in my ears.

mind as well get some moissanites earrings off ebay. cuz real rocks will cost you a grip.

Originally Posted by 22 Deuces 22

^ Aight put it this way, what can I get for $3000-$5000?
http://www.traxnyc.com/index.php?go=jewelry&subcat=12
They got pretty good selection here. Since you like big ones you might like the clusters, they call them flowers on that site. But I like good sized singlestones. You can get 2 ct. moissanites for about $500 and they can pass as diamonds, unlike cubic zirconias. But 2 ct is 6.5mm in diameter, dunno if thats bigenough for you.

picked up an 14k white gold iced out yellow and blue gshock and ima sale it dumb cheap too so hit me up if interested .
wink.gif
prolly gonna throw it up on my ebay too as soon as my selling limits getslifted.
frown.gif

Its decent not as flooded as a lot of the other ones that have been posted. And was never really a fan of the blue diamonds/Canary mix.

Originally Posted by kchildz1

School me on moissanites...

Basically they are gemstones that are the best alternative to diamonds.... they offer the brilliance, luster, and durability of a diamond at about a tenthof the price of a diamond. Unlike CZ'S they won't loose luster over time... they are also second in hardness only to diamond.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by kchildz1

School me on moissanites...

Basically they are gemstones that are the best alternative to diamonds.... they offer the brilliance, luster, and durability of a diamond at about a tenth of the price of a diamond. Unlike CZ'S they won't loose luster over time... they are also second in hardness only to diamond.

NOPE!, they in fact, shine BETTER than diamonds! where's ninjahood?

Back
Top Bottom