.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by 1 IN A BILLION

Originally Posted by Rjwco

yea but if your gonna spend 1 million dollars on a watch, i dont think i would want it to rub off id be pissed
mad.gif
uhhh... you do know it's printed on the inside of the glass, right?
LAX TAKES ANOTHER L
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
OWN3D

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

Whoa homie a lil to enthused are We ??

alright, maybe you're right. but duke was repeatedly saying that he doesn't like the fact that the letters might rub off the watch. and he stays takingL's so of course it's funny.

Originally Posted by cali swag

Romain Jerome TITANIC-DNA watches: Not for wrist use

It will start to rust out if you try to wear it... There's some you can wear but there not made from the parts that rust out. Don't Know the Cost
World First - An exceptional timepiece that does not indicate the time.

With no display for the hours, minutes or seconds the Day&Night offers a new way of measuring time, splitting the universeof time into two fundamentally opposing sections: day versus night.

A new interpretation of Time based around two Tourbillons operating sequentially. The Day Tourbillon operates during the day,defining the wearer's period of activity, and stops after twelve hours, handing over to the Night Tourbillon dedicated to man's own privatesphere.

Price: $300,000.00

I would have to have insane amount of money as well as a large contribution of my earnings going to multiple charities and foundations before I would buysomething like this but I really do like the piece...

yeah I know that, but after awhile It just starts to like fade out and start chipping from the inside, I know because Ive seen it on factory icedout piagets with the exact same print. I think Avianne even uses that cheap print. imo id rather have no print on it at all.

First it rubs off, then it changes to it fading, now all of a sudden it chips? How does sapphire crystal chip after getting a logo etched into it?

How in the world do you get any business?

Blancpain Tourbillon Diamants
pimp.gif
alien.gif

Black PVD Rolex
alien.gif

Diamond Nixon
pimp.gif

Fully Flooded Haimov
wink.gif

Blue Ice Haimov
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
alien.gif

Rose Gold IceLink
wink.gif

Cartier Santos
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

First it rubs off, then it changes to it fading, now all of a sudden it chips? How does sapphire crystal chip after getting a logo etched into it?

How in the world do you get any business?
he does it by giving away breit's to the likes of dj skee..
nerd.gif

I dont think its etched on, like I said Ive seen fully iced out piagets with that same "etch" and it comes off after awhile.Itsweird.
alien.gif

That black daytona is crazy...there really hot in the uk.

pimp.gif
@ the Roc piece in the middle on the bottom row, that was one of my favs.

Originally Posted by Rjwco

yeah I know that, but after awhile It just starts to like fade out and start chipping from the inside, I know because Ive seen it on factory iced out piagets with the exact same print. I think Avianne even uses that cheap print. imo id rather have no print on it at all.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom