.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by NLV esq

Nah,Boosie likes Sun Dials !!!!!
laugh.gif

roll.gif
I'm glad i can give you a reason to live my son....ima stop here forthe sake of the thread...i said you would catch feelings- you did, i remembered your setup from when you posted closeups of the chain and cross being 2 diffcolors- they are, you dont need to be a stalker to recognize a chain that was posted on this very site before, or to recognize the same clown in the avy
nerd.gif

if i remember correctly the whole 10k thing came out cause people were tryna help you out...you posted it as 14k but near your piece it was off so a coupleheads, myself included, told you to get that checked...some jewelers restamp and all types of shady business esp in this economy- but you took that as HATEcause your doin it so big
laugh.gif
its ok even Ktown said most of these chainswe see besides like jonas or mariah are 10k...

At the end of the day "tre tre" > you ... in life period...but like i said live lil homie, its beautiful...

yea let it end, in each of your respsonse sounds like some1 dat D*** rides
roll.gif
, reminising about me. remembering every detail i do. like i stated b4, i could careless
about what the next man say/does. you on the other hand, ............ Get a life

thanks though. they say with every 10 people its bound 2 be atleast 1 hater. thanks.
and one more thing, why are you making this out to be a competition?
i never once said my *+** is better than yours. I think its mix ignorance/ D*** riding

laugh.gif
ok you got that- ima leave you with two quotes from the last couplepages-
i think thats the same dude that gets crazy defensive and catches feelings so i wont say much BUT
that was me predicting these last couple responses from you^
Lemme see your setup, after that holla at me.
that was you turning this into a "competition" ^

do you not see how you come off?

*insert the infamous B. Sigel U corny.jog

carry on...i promise to bring them pix to this thread as an apology for this nonsense...found a folder with old stuff like ktowns double tennis chains andcrosses, closeups of the rainbow TS etc etc

Originally Posted by eutum

am i the only one that thinks zro looks like an alien?
nh, but son is an ugly dude. you not the only one.

goldenchild12 whats the name of that particular color of that H&M shirt you rockin in ya set up pic? just wonderin.

Back
Top Bottom